• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moonlight Magic Question

Snakes in a boot

Earning My Ears
Hey guys, just realized I’ll be down during next week’s DVC Moonlight Magic event on April 17th at DAK. Is there anyone going that would be willing to give their guest passes for a group of 4? We would really love to go! I posted this in the DVC thread as well but I figured I would post it here on the off chance that someone sees it here instead. Thanks!

This is a ticketed event and you don't get extra guest passes. You have to reserve for everyone in your party at the time of registration.

I know this is ticketed, but if someone has tickets can they not add guests after the fact? I was told that would be possible but maybe I was told wrong?

The event is sold out so I don't think people can just add guests to their existing registration.

I also planned a late trip and am ticket-less. As per instructions on the website, I continue to check for cancellations since this is what would open up spaces.

My hope is that folks who do have reservations but realize they can't make it, will be kind enough to go in and cancel so that others have the chance to go.

We had to give the the names of everyone in our party. Sometimes they check, sometimes they don't.

:earsboy: Bill

We had to give the the names of everyone in our party. Sometimes they check, sometimes they don't.

:earsboy: Bill

I have not had to provide names at booking for any of the three moonlight magic parties that I have booked. One was booked online and two were booked over the phone because the online system was not working for me.

That’s what I thought, thanks guys! Just checking though, anyone on this thread or seeing this have the ability to bring in 4 guests for the April 17th event? Just let me know if you could, it would be greatly appreciated!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter