Moonlight Magic is BACK!

how would you give tickets away though? Don't you need to show your reservation confirmation and your membership?
When you check-in only the main member shows their info. The rest of the party just hangs out and gets their bands. I'm hoping someone registered 5 and has 2 bands they can give away.

If all three dates are FULL to people with reservations on those dates even though thousands were still in the queue, how dare they additional slots for people without reservations!?!

If all three dates are FULL to people with reservations on those dates even though thousands were still in the queue, how dare they additional slots for people without reservations!?!
Completely agree. And like someone else mentioned, they certainly shouldn’t be letting in those non dvc YouTubers.

If anyone has 2 extra spots for May 24, please get in touch! We were only able to get 2 for our family of 4 for that night.

Disney has become an embarrassment when it comes to customer service over the last 5 years or so. The company used to pride themselves on guest service and now to be quite frank, even the front line don't seem to care.

It's quite sad to watch the demise of a once well respected company, but it is a great case study in how to kill the golden goose!

Funny, not two hours after I failed to get a reservation (received rejected queue number error twice) I get a call from our DVC guide wanting to make sure everything was magical. I let her know it wasn't, explained the issues with the moonlight magic queue, and she was left speechless. Needless to say the normal "Have a magical day", became "ok, well goodbye". Mind you I was not rude in the least, nor was she, but she realized there was no way to make the rest of the day magical.

Funny, not two hours after I failed to get a reservation (received rejected queue number error twice) I get a call from our DVC guide wanting to make sure everything was magical. I let her know it wasn't, explained the issues with the moonlight magic queue, and she was left speechless. Needless to say the normal "Have a magical day", became "ok, well goodbye". Mind you I was not rude in the least, nor was she, but she realized there was no way to make the rest of the day magical.
you get calls from your DVC guide? I haven't heard from ours since we bought in 2008. Mailings, yes, but no calls.

you get calls from your DVC guide? I haven't heard from ours since we bought in 2008. Mailings, yes, but no calls.
I was thinking the same thing about not getting any calls. 🤣 My old guide would call and leave us a message when we were at WDW. She has since left the company, and I have no idea who my new one is and have never heard from him/her.

Last edited:
I was up, went from one person ahead of me to my turn right when they paused registration. I started at ten thousand and something. It let me go through the registration to the point where I was entering my party size and then it said it was sold out. I’m so upset.
Me too!! So frustrated!! I tried to call Member Services immediately and I got the message that they were too busy and try my call again later and then HUNG UP!!

Just curious, how did this happen? You should have been able to select up to at least five, so did the system not allow you to select the right amount of guests?
There are over 5 and we were not able to get for the last 2.

Last edited:
There are over 5 and only could get 5.

Did you have all the guests listed before the cut off date? Or make any modifications to that room reservation...even points reallocation...after the cut off? That can mess things up...it did in 2020 for me...fortunate....I got ahold of MS fast enough, and they were able to get me the extra ticket..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter