Moonlight Magic is BACK!

We had 1700s, 3200s and 6300s

It took 17 minutes for us to be in and registered for the second March date using the first number.

According to the email the event is 10PM-1AM but you can enter as early as 6PM WITHOUT theme park tickets or reservations. Here is the exact wording:
Early Access: While the event begins at 10:00 PM, attendees may enter the Park as early as 6:00 PM. (Entering EPCOT® prior to 6:00 PM would require paid Theme Park Admission and Park Reservation.)
I wonder what "benefits" start early? Any of the food? I imagine most will swarm the standby rides and then do characters, etc. after the official 10pm opening.

Can folks booking today please report back if anyone has luck with the following scenario: staying at DVC with rented points and hold a blue card. I did call MS and they indicated that we would not be eligible, but it would be great to hear from someone actually trying today. Our trip isn’t until May. Thanks!

The actual registration was very easy. The only thing that I wasn't 100% sure of was this: Use this field if an alternate Member with the same Member ID Number will be the one checking in at the event. Our member id came up with my wife's name and while she will likely be with us, there is a small chance she won't make it. So I assume that field was where I put my name, but it could have been better worded. In the end, I put my name in. I have the same DVC member id and a blue card, so I'm sure we can work it out at the event. But the instructions could have been clearer for that.

The actual registration was very easy. The only thing that I wasn't 100% sure of was this: Use this field if an alternate Member with the same Member ID Number will be the one checking in at the event. Our member id came up with my wife's name and while she will likely be with us, there is a small chance she won't make it. So I assume that field was where I put my name, but it could have been better worded. In the end, I put my name in. I have the same DVC member id and a blue card, so I'm sure we can work it out at the event. But the instructions could have been clearer for that.
Yes, it’s where you put the other name on the membership. Mine was prefilled in from the last event I had registered for.

Started at 5531 and got 3 tickets confirmed at the 45 minute mark. It said extreme limited availability so not sure if that was there from the start or if they are getting to the end. This was for 3/31.

Can folks booking today please report back if anyone has luck with the following scenario: staying at DVC with rented points and hold a blue card. I did call MS and they indicated that we would not be eligible, but it would be great to hear from someone actually trying today. Our trip isn’t until May. Thanks!
I am a blue card member who is staying on a purely resale points contract under a separate account number. I could not access when I put in my membership number. I am assuming that the same would happen to you as well. I was instructed to call member services, but their line is all busy signals anyway.

Yes, it’s where you put the other name on the membership. Mine was prefilled in from the last event I had registered for.
That's what I figured and that's what I did. I figured that it would show up on the registration details at check-in.

Please keep posting when you get in so we can all see how high the number gets with success. I realize the number of reservations in a single group is a variable, but it's still good info for the DHS event this summer.

EDIT: My nephew got in 10 minutes ago. He started at 3884. Here in the group we've reached the 6000's, so that's a good sign.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter