Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Has anyone received the email with the link yet today? My nephew (DVC Blue Card with a qualifying Epcot reservation) hasn't received anything as of 7:00AM CST.

Has anyone received the email with the link yet today? My nephew (DVC Blue Card with a qualifying Epcot reservation) hasn't received anything as of 7:00AM CST.
Does he have a hotel reservation? Having a park reservation doesn't qualify for the early registration.

Nothing yet. We have reservations at Copper Creek during the first event in March. Hoping to see the email sometime today. Though it might go to my wife. We'll see.

what do you need to do to get the email? is having dvc reservation enough during time period or must link to My Disney account?

I came here def looking to see if anyone got the email yet HAHAH! Nothing here - 9:16am EST. We are hoping for the first Epcot event and have a booked reservation at CC. I need 6 tickets... so if anyone else is booking that day and has room we'd gladly claim 1 from you :) :) :). Fingers crossed we all get in!

I came here def looking to see if anyone got the email yet HAHAH! Nothing here - 9:16am EST. We are hoping for the first Epcot event and have a booked reservation at CC. I need 6 tickets... so if anyone else is booking that day and has room we'd gladly claim 1 from you :) :) :). Fingers crossed we all get in!
We are at CC for the second event and have a grand villa with 12…wondering if that is even possible!

I'm not sure if people can claim extra or not but hopefully it works out for you.

We are at CC for the second event and have a grand villa with 12…wondering if that is even possible!
In order to register for more than 5 spots, you have a room reservation with the appropriate number of people listed as guests. Those changes must have been in place by 11:59 pm eastern on 2/20 (for the Epcot events).

In order to register for more than 5 spots, you have a room reservation with the appropriate number of people listed as guests. Those changes must have been in place by 11:59 pm eastern on 2/20 (for the Epcot events).
I know. But if someone feels gracious and only needs say 3 tickets and they reserved 4, we would gladly take one since the max I can get is 5 with a 1 bedroom villa.

If I remember from previous moonlight magic events, the email didn't go out until late afternoon (4-5pm?) the day before registration.
While that is good information, unfortunately it does nothing to ease all my anxiety which has somehow decided to channel into this one event... :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter