Moonlight Magic 2019?

Got an error 500 message. Went back to the page that is supposed to refresh so you can register and it’s just sitting there not refreshing. But the orange circle keeps spinning. Fingers crossed but not hopeful.

Still paused for me. No number says it’s my turn don’t refresh I have a spot in queue. But no ref page just a page that refreshes every 10 secs and says they are over concurrent user limit.

Pretty sure they may be rebooting a server, I had gotten back in but the link it sent me to gives an Internal Server Error every time. Hope it comes back up soon ..
I am getting the Inrernal Server Error to look at that page too. Luckily we have already printed it.
It works now!

This be on frustrating now. Been putting on this for almost an hr. This is sooo not worth it. Right now there saying thank you for your patience. I have left st my patience we paid thousands to join DVC and it’s akways jumping through hoops. I’m ready to give up. Someone mentioned people with higher numbers already are registered how can that be.

I believe they changed that with the last event and started to mail out tickets ahead of time to those in the US.

ETA that may only be for the DLR event though...I'm not certain.

I read only for dlr, but guess we’ll find out. The 5th is right around the corner and like many if us, we leave before that date. Hope you get it sorted out.

Unpaused

Message last updated: 10:02 AM EST

Goofy has left the building! Registration for Moonlight Magic at Magic Kingdom Park is back underway, and we thank you for your patience.

Went through first queue quickly at 9 AM - didn't recognize my reservation at All Star and no place to add res # - said to call MS. Wait for MS was 15 min and CM was very nice and said there was a special line he would connect me to for exactly this problem. Waited on that line to speak to supervisor for 45 mins and then it disconnected me. Called MS back and now it says my wait is 25 mins for a CM. grrrrr!!! and it looked so good in the beginning. If I couldn't register without a DVC reservation they shouldn't have said I could!

My # hasn't changed in 4 minutes since it's unpaused. I'm still at 328.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter