Monthly Dues debit

madouglas3

Earning My Ears
My use year is April and when I purchased I agreed to have my dues debited from my checking account. They have been taking out my dues on the 1st of the month. I checked my checking account online tonight and DVC did not debit my account for my dues. I am going to call member services in the morning but has this ever happened to anyone else in here. Thanks.
Mary Ann

This will happen every January. If you have not yet received your dues statement for 2006 it should be arriving any day. (Mine was in the mail today.)

The first payment every year includes any real estate tax shortfall (you paid an estimate for 2005 -- they reconcile it up or down from the actual in January). The remainder of the year will be broken out into 11 payments -- the last one may be a few cents different from the rest to reach the total.

The January debit takes place on January 15 -- the remainder will be on the first of the month.

Maybe that's why I had so much trouble getting through today. I got busy signals all day.

Thanks for the information. I am going to wait a few days before I call member services. Maybe I'll receive my statement this week.

Just wanted to add that I have not received our dues statement yet, either. I am assuming it will be in the mail today or tomorrow. I pay yearly, but have not received the "bill" yet. Unfortuantely, I am sure we will hear from them soon. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter