• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

monsters university

manqvu

Mouseketeer
Monsters University opens June 21 at theaters. Am I understanding correctly that it will open on the cruise ships at the same time? We set sail on June 24 and I'm thinking about trying to convince the kids to not watch the movie before our trip. I just didn't want to make false promises though.

Monsters University opens June 21 at theaters. Am I understanding correctly that it will open on the cruise ships at the same time? We set sail on June 24 and I'm thinking about trying to convince the kids to not watch the movie before our trip. I just didn't want to make false promises though.

Yes, DCL has a "PremiEAR at Sea" on the same day it opens on land. It will probably be shown at midnight that day (when the 20th becomes the 21st) and several other time during the cruise.

Does anyone know for how long they keep the movies on board? We are traveling in September and I was hoping to catch it on the cruise.

Too long sometimes. It will be there. Most of the movies on our cruise in 2 weeks were on our cruise in January

So does that mean they will play it on the 4 night Dream, that is coming back into port on Thursday, the 21st?

So does that mean they will play it on the 4 night Dream, that is coming back into port on Thursday, the 21st?

Good question. I would think they could, but whether they would, I don't know. There's a lot going on that night.

I hope someone else knows, I'm interested in the answer, too.

All movies premier on the cruise at same time as land release so they will have midnight premier for it. And it will be playing on your cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter