Monsters, Inc. May - move like Roz is watching challenge

Who's ready for a MONSTEROUSLY awesome May?

Please do my a favor, and double check post number 1 and make sure that I got your name and goal correct.

I can't wait to see those numbers coming in!

roxymama not rozymama...although the latter really works with the Monsters Inc theme...Haha, I like it!
Last night I did my 45 minutes but it was technically April still. So I start tomorrow on May!
Now I'm going to go back to doing my paperwork (said is Roz voice)

Starting off the month with 62 minutes walking.
It should have been half that ... I was planning on taking the bus home from Starbucks, but it wasn't coming for a while so I decided to walk until the bus caught up with me ... it finally caught up with me about 3 blocks from home. I wasn't wasting the bus fare on that...

62/930

Aww man, AWESOME theme! Thanks for hosting this month @hmack !

Gunning for 1200 this month as I barely hit my target last month and this month I just have way too much going on to reasonably expect to hit 2000 again.

Also, April thread is updated on first post, make sure to also read my last post in that thread for shoutouts :)

Gooood Morning Team!

If you haven't participated in a month that I've hosted before, one thing you'll pick up on pretty quickly is that I tend to be a tad bit obnoxiusly chipper first thing in the morning! It's just how I'm wired.

So, some stats:
As a team we're down for a total of 22,765 minutes!
Which is awesome and what that means, in part, is that all around this lovely country of ours we will have 23 Disney fans sweating an average of 32 minutes a day. Not too shabby!

And believe it or not we already have our first color changer!
Congratuations to our first member of Sulley Blue:
Whitney250!

Thanks for getting us off to a great start!

Any big weekend workout plans?

I'm participating in a 4-mile trail "race" today. Personally, since I've barely been running, I'm calling it more of a 'jaunt in nature' than a 'race in the woods'. It just makes me feel better. ell - the good thing is that if it takes me a long time to finish my 4 miles, that's more minutes I can use to hit my goal here, right??

Have a good Saturday and remember - Roz is watching...always watching!

Rain absolutely pouring down this morning :(. Giving it a couple of hours and if it hasn't cleared just going to head out anyway. Determined to get my 20 minutes in rain or shine

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter