Monsters Inc Laugh Floor

dreamscometrue47

DIS Veteran
Just got back from a wonderful trip to the world with 9 family members. None of us had ever seen the Laugh Floor before and decided this was a must do. Let me tell you; this is a very underrated attraction! All of us, from the 9 yr old niece to the 84 yr old grandmother, could not stop laughing! The technology is amazing and whoever is interracting with the audience (i know, I know it was Mike and Marty Wysowski!) was an unbelievably gifted comedian! SalmonElla was hysterical and the oneliners did not stop coming. If you have not seen this show, make it a point to do so. You get off of your feet for 15 minutes and laugh. Who knows? You may end up on the big screen! My sister did as she was looking around for where to sit and her picture popped up with the caption "This lady does not know where she is!" Or you may be "that guy!" :laughing:

The show is a hit and miss at times, but I totally agree, way underrated! Glad you enjoyed it as much as my family does too..

My DD absolutely LOVES this, she even had me send in a joke when we were there and they PICKED IT!!! She was so excited, we did this about 4 times in a row!!! Hey it was well worth hearing her laugh and seeing that beautiful smile. She plans on having us do this several times this trip, we leave Saturday :cool1:

I wasn't thrilled about it the first time I saw it but gave it another chance and it is definitely growing on me. It is hit and miss but is more often a hit when I go.

I tried it for no other reason than I hadn't done it before. I enjoyed it so much I went again later in the day.

I totally agree.

When we went during Spring Break in the year 2009, my DD made it a must see. We saw it 3 times in one day.

:lmao::rotfl::rotfl2:

The first time I went to the Laugh Floor, a shot of me came up on the screen with the caption: "Sitting on a tiny monster" hahaha! I love the laugh floor!

It's fantastic isn't it; last time I was there I was expecting a lot of the humour to be mainly for kids, but was pleasantly surprised!

My children really love this but it's a cause of major stress for me! I can't enjoy it because I live in fear that they'll choose dh to pick on. He's a great guy in many ways but he's not the type to laugh at himself easily. Thankfully it hasn't happened yet but dd get picked EVERY time. Could be that she tends to wear furry pink mickey ears.

My children really love this but it's a cause of major stress for me! I can't enjoy it because I live in fear that they'll choose dh to pick on. He's a great guy in many ways but he's not the type to laugh at himself easily. Thankfully it hasn't happened yet but dd get picked EVERY time. Could be that she tends to wear furry pink mickey ears.

I remember sitting there last time enjoying it but all the time thinking "dontpickme..dontpickme..dontpickme.."..haha!

It's one of our favorite we were actually talking about it yestetday. My 4 yr old DS told me a hilarous joke that we plan on sending in. Then they both started making lists of thier best jokes to submit. It is probably in my top picks for MK. I think it is way better than Turtle Talk, funnier, less of a wait and more relivent for everyone in the room instead of geared toward kids.

We love this too!! I would love for DH to get picked...we have never had any family members to get picked, but maybe on our May trip:cool1:

It's fantastic isn't it; last time I was there I was expecting a lot of the humour to be mainly for kids, but was pleasantly surprised!

Gee Alex - with your avatar I would never have thought you would like this attraction!! :cool1:

We love it too, although my Sis is always afraid they will pick on her~! I think it's much funnier than Turtle Talk.

I have always avoided it for insane fear of getting picked on. I know there's something in the show where they pick on a guy. Any chance of two twenty-something girls getting called out? I think I could handle having my picture on the screen, but would I get "called out" so to speak? :confused3

The 1st time we went my husband was picked as "that guy". I loved it. It was great fun. We went several times last year however, he always made sure to set in the center of the row to try and make sure he was not picked again. We enjoy the show either way. He feels for the person picked as "that Guy" each time but is always happy it is not him.:goodvibes

This attraction gets a lot of hate on the boards, but we LOVE it. My DH was "that guy" once, last thing we did that night before leaving the MK. They give you a sticker on the way out if you're "that guy". I think the whole thing is really cute. :)

Last September I was lucky enough to get on the screen! Right after DH and I had sat down before the show it showed me with the caption "Likes to kiss monsters." and then the camera panned over to DH and the caption changed to "Monster." So I leaned over and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. Hilarious! Later on in the show the comedians were telling some kind of story that included "Mike with one eye" and they showed DH again! So he quick covered up one of his eyes with his baseball hat he had in his lap, and the comedian was like "oh, the old hat trick!". This was the first time we had done Laugh Floor and it was awesome! It's definetly going to be a must do every time from now on!
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter