Monsters Inc Laugh Floor!

We loved it too!
My DH was picked to be (if I remeber correctly) an invisible monster
HE put his head under his shirt and they said
"Invisible, not headless!" :lmao:

We were all dying, it's a great show

I thought it was hysterical as well. I love that it changes each time you see it, and sometimes you get some really great people in the audience who do a great job of playing along. When we went, we kept on running into "that guy" the rest of the day.

this was already on our to do list but now i am really looking forward to it...the grands love the movie and i think i will see if dgd still has her boo doll from when she was a toddler. thanks for sharing this info!

I really did love this show. I love how they incorporated the old Saturday Night Live joke in, where they pick on a member of the audience and write something funny about them on the screen. Not too many people got that reference.

I went after it first opened and didn't care for it. Maybe they have revved up the jokes or ironed out the boring spots since then.

Based on these reviews, I'll give it another try.

Make sure you give it another try!! DH and I originally saw it when it is in its testing phase and we thought it was dumb. I was back in WDW last week with my mom and sister. It was so funny and very different than when DH and I saw it in its testing phase. We laughed so hard we had tears running down our faces. I only regret waiting until the last minute of our trip to try it again. :sad2: It was our last attraction we did before we had to leave to go home.
I say try it-you won't be sorry. It is really that good! :laughing:

Ditto on the mass appeal - not an easy thing to pull off. I am glad to see it is a hit, and something to enjoy on each trip...now only if they could find a good replacement for the stitch ride! :goodvibes

i also enjoyed laughter floor more than i thought i would,cleverly done..
and ditto jason..stitch is a terrible ride i wasn't a fan of Alien encounter but stitch ride stinks

Just back home....................I loved Laugh Floor, my DBF was "that guy" and when the show was over a CM caught us at our seats and gave him a little sticker the says I was "that Guy" It was great how everyone did the "part" they were given.............

Just back home....................I loved Laugh Floor, my DBF was "that guy" and when the show was over a CM caught us at our seats and gave him a little sticker the says I was "that Guy" It was great how everyone did the "part" they were given.............

My Hubby was "That Guy" too when we were there last month, and got the sticker. We thought it was very well done and very funny!

Nancy:rotfl2:

Kool. I hadnt really thought about it, but after reading all of your reviews, we'll check it out a week from tomorrow.:banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter