Monsters Inc images?

Glenna74

DIS Veteran
Hi all,

I'm looking for a Monsters Inc logo and a relatively hi-res copy of Mike's eye. DS5 is going to be Mike for Halloween and I've already got the body mostly painted green, the long johns died green (for the arms and legs) and a blue construction helmet. Now I need some finishing touches. :)

I'll post photos when it's done. :)

Here is a link to Mike's eye that I made. I wasn't sure if you were wanting just the eye or a little bit of green around it. If you don't want the green...trim out just the eye.

http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp232/jtanddolly/

For the logo...it is not easy finding their logo in a high resolution image...so I made both of the logos that are used for the movies. I also found it in several shades of blue. If you want a more royal blue...just let me know.

The font is called Monster AG if you ever need it to make things.

Here is a link to Mike's eye that I made. I wasn't sure if you were wanting just the eye or a little bit of green around it. If you don't want the green...trim out just the eye.

http://s415.photobucket.com/albums/pp232/jtanddolly/

For the logo...it is not easy finding their logo in a high resolution image...so I made both of the logos that are used for the movies. I also found it in several shades of blue. If you want a more royal blue...just let me know.

The font is called Monster AG if you ever need it to make things.

:thanks: so much!!! :thumbsup2

The costume I made:

156_small.jpg

And here's the "under-costume" that DS wore to school all day Friday:

130_small.jpg

DS was probably just as happy with all the compliments he received as he was with the candy!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter