Monsters Inc dark ride?!

Geez, Dizcapt...

that picture got me riled up....how much of that plot is a COMPLETE waste of space.

and we're not just talking the normal backstage service and warehouse buildings that most people assume aren't there - but always are...

that "studio" idea is such a waste of space.

Jeez...the original idea of the door vault family coaster concept (suspended...not real intense) made more sense than any of the monsters inc rides they HAVE built. That sequence in the movie was made for a themepark tie in.

There are possibilities to adapt Up!, the incredibles, and of course Cars as well for studios.

I had always hoped they would do a edu-tainment type take on Wall-E...as the message is important and will only become more so as time goes on. But that is more the EPCOT tradition that seems to have been abandoned...sadly.

Lots of other possibilities...other than a standard type drive through with animatronics or 3D.

I've always thought that a Wall-E edutainment 3-d film would fit well in that little theater that currently houses the Timon and Pumbaa movie in The Land pavillion. It already fits the theme and seems like an easy change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter