Monster Savings

igetamnesia

Earning My Ears
I just got an email today linking to this page: http://registration.disneyworld.com....html?ss=dvr&CMP=EMC-WDWFY10Q3TargetWeeks0015

Save 40%
for stays most nights during these select weeks
9/1–10/9/10 • 10/24–10/30/10 • 11/14–11/20/10
11/28–12/4/10 • 12/12–12/18/10
at any of the following Resort categories: (all of them)

Does anyone know any more info on this? How long will this offer be available? If I can book online and get the discount?

I just got an email today linking to this page: http://registration.disneyworld.com....html?ss=dvr&CMP=EMC-WDWFY10Q3TargetWeeks0015

Save 40%
for stays most nights during these select weeks
9/1–10/9/10 • 10/24–10/30/10 • 11/14–11/20/10
11/28–12/4/10 • 12/12–12/18/10
at any of the following Resort categories: (all of them)

Does anyone know any more info on this? How long will this offer be available? If I can book online and get the discount?

I got it too, but we are going 12/8-13, so no included. :sick:

okay, i found the answer to one of my questions. 7/10/10 is the the last day you can book i think.

I got it too and I am sooooooo dang excited. It falls exactly for our October trip. It saved me an additional $400 more than the AAA price saved me. I sure wish I could use both discounts but oh well. I am :cheer2:

I got this PIN offer today, too! Now maybe I can talk DF into booking a trip. :goodvibes

This email came to DH's email tonight (and why do they always come to him when I'm the one who does all the work??!! :confused3 ) and our check-in date fell right in line to get the discount for 6 of our 9 nights! :banana::banana: We saved over $620 off our package at the CBR! :cool1:

I got this pin in two separate email accounts. The funny thing when I saw it I was about to leave for my son's high school graduation.

i already have a deluxe booked with 40% off thru disney special offers so does not help me, but a 40% discount on the moderates or values is HUGE!! they never offer that!

I am TOTALLY STOKED! I got this email and we planned to go on one of these weeks. I am giddy. BUT-----how does it compare to free dining?? which is a better deal???

wonder how many rooms I could book at this rate??? I want to call now, but I bet they are not there....

so excited!!!!!!

If you book a trip in September, I assume you can't use this PIN code with the Free Dining offer, can you? I guess I need to do some math to see which will save us more money, 40% off a moderate or free dining. We're going September 4 through 9.

If you book a trip in September, I assume you can't use this PIN code with the Free Dining offer, can you? I guess I need to do some math to see which will save us more money, 40% off a moderate or free dining. We're going September 4 through 9.

No. You have to pick one, no stacking offers :) But have fun - disney math should come with it's own pre-programmed calculator and subscription to download regular updates for free. :rotfl:

I got this PIN code also, I am so excited. :woohoo: But we are going Oct. 25 to Nov. 3 and the end dates of our reservation are not included. The dates that are included fall in the 10/24 to 10/30 range, now as long as I started my reservation in this range, would my whole trip be included? Thanks

Congrats to those of you who got it.
It would be good for our dates in early December. Wish I'd get it!!! Can I still get one after I book? Plan on booking next week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter