Monster Pin - We're Using It!!!!!!

B&WMickey

DIS Veteran
I think we might be nuts. :dance3:

A couple of days ago we had no intention of booking a trip to WDW this year. Then that Monster pin showed up in the mail, teasing us with a 40% off deal.

Too much for us to handle.

:banana::banana::banana:

We booked a bunk bed room at WL with a woods view for a total of $617 (regularly $1029, savings of $412!!!!!). Initially I was trying to get a woods view with no bunks which would have been for a total of $557 with the discount, oh well.

I have a couple of question regarding the pin code -

Do you have to pay the whole amount upfront, or can you pay monthly like a package?

Can you add the dining plan?

I love WL - one of my favs, but we are looking at the Cabins at Ft. Wilderness.

I think we might be nuts. :dance3:

A couple of days ago we had no intention of booking a trip to WDW this year. Then that Monster pin showed up in the mail, teasing us with a 40% off deal.

Too much for us to handle.

:banana::banana::banana:

We booked a bunk bed room at WL with a woods view for a total of $617 (regularly $1029, savings of $412!!!!!). Initially I was trying to get a woods view with no bunks which would have been for a total of $557 with the discount, oh well.

How many nights is that for??

We made a reservation yesterday using the Monster Deluxe code and only had to pay one night's deposit on a 6 night reservation.

I GOT ONE TOO!!
:cool1::cool1::woohoo::woohoo::yay::yay::banana::banana:
We were going to wait until Feb or March 2011 to plan a trip but now......the pressure is on! When to go, where to stay? Wahoooie!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter