monster pin twice

Conway733

DIS Veteran
I got the monster pin again...which is weird...because I booked a trip using the moster pin when I received the first one. I never get pins and I got this one twice. Not that I'm complaining...

Same here. I got it for the second time yesterday and already have a tripped booked with it from the first time around. Maybe they're hoping we'll decide to book another trip? :rotfl2:

I also received it twice. The one difference I noticed between both emails is that my newest email on Tuesday gives me a link with the option to book it online with the pin while the first did not. Maybe they thought that option would really tempt me even more to book. AND it just might. ;)

Denise

I just received it for the first time, but for someone named Doris who shares my last name. Ugh, this is the 4 time she has gotten a pin with my email address. I am pinless so far, but am using free dining.:love:

I also received another monster pin, my 3rd. 2 e-mail and 1 snail mail. I booked my trip in March and was waiting for an AP rate. Received the 20-30-40 off code about a month after booking. I have 2 rooms booked and could use the code on both rooms.

I wonder why so many pin's are coming out in all my year I've never gotten a pin, have always gotten an AP rate. I wonder what AP's will be offering when they come out. Most of us who have AP use their AP because the rate is always better then a pin of code.

I got the Monster Savings pin on all three of my email accounts today. NO DICE disney, free dining or I'm not coming.

ugh...I have never gotten a pin or anything else..and i just checked one of my emails and it said that I was getting a 'gift' from Disney. I went to the link, logged in, and it was a downloadable snow globe! What the heck!?! What does a girl need to do to get a pin??!!

Me too, got it again yesterday in my email. We were already booked even before I received the first one. Come on FD, I cant use the 40% because of my travel dates. Free dining:cool1: Free dining :worship: Free dining :banana:

I was excited to see a Destinations email yesterday but sooo disappointed when I saw it was the same Monster code I had already gotten, exact details. I had hoped for an extension on dates.

I got it the day after going into Disney.com and saving a vacation stating that I was planning on staying off site. Wonder if that had anything to do with it?

Slightly Goofy

I have received at least 6 PINs this year. Like you, we received 2 Monster PINs. I tried to use them, but no rooms available for my dates. I switched my dates and booked today with the kids stay/play free discount.

I got the monster email and it saved us 500 bucks over the free dining offer we got last year (through a bounceback offer). We're staying at the Beach Club for a week, no kids, and still with basic dining plan and tix with hoppers! I got a quote with the AAA discount and for us this monster savings email was the best savings!

Maybe you all got the PIN code I NEVER GOT!!!!

I have yet to get even one.......... :mad:

I think we have reached either six or seven Monster PINS here, 1 came as pamphlet in the mail, the rest were in our e-mails, three for dh and I'm pretty sure three for me. Every time I get another one it makes me sad because we can't go at this time and when we could go we never got PINs.

Yeah, I could add that 40% doesn't help me much because we stay at POR and FD is huge for us because we have 4 adult eaters. DW, DD15, DS10, DS8 and me.

I got the Monster Savings pin on all three of my email accounts today. NO DICE disney, free dining or I'm not coming.

We got a US Mail Pin earlier this year and now an email and US Mail with the monster pins. Unfortunately we can't go at this time either. Need a new kitchen first!

Put us down for receiving the Monster discount twice. Still waiting for FD and DW's approval.

I got the monster pin again...which is weird...because I booked a trip using the moster pin when I received the first one. I never get pins and I got this one twice. Not that I'm complaining...

I got it twice to BOTH of my registered emails...

So far, I've only used it once...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter