Monsieur Paul

mamalolo

Earning My Ears
I am wondering if it's ok to go to Monsieur Paul and only order dessert. My DD wants to get dessert there during her upcoming birthday trip. We compared it to Chefs de France, and she feels that Monsieur Paul would give us the best French experience. We have never gone to a signature restaurant and only ordered dessert, so I'm just curious if it's ok to do this. Thanks!!

I'm sure it's ok, but I sure would feel pretty awkward myself if I was doing it. I'm not saying it's not OK just for myself I don't think I could do it.

Back in 2008 when Monsieur Paul was still Bistro de Paris someone went there and for their "dinner" they ordered everything on the dessert menu! You can still find their dining review on disboards, but unfortunately all the photos are gone.

If you want only dessert, you can order just that. Who knows, once you're there, maybe you'll find something else on the menu that you would like to try. :)

Back in 2008 when Monsieur Paul was still Bistro de Paris someone went there and for their "dinner" they ordered everything on the dessert menu! You can still find their dining review on disboards, but unfortunately all the photos are gone.

If you want only dessert, you can order just that. Who knows, once you're there, maybe you'll find something else on the menu that you would like to try. :)

My daughter loves this idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter