Monsieur Paul not in the 2020 dining plan anymore ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jxtai

Mouseketeer
I am going to Disney World next week, booked Monsieur Paul at Epcot . Just found out they don't accept dining plan anymore. Anyone notice this change beside me?

I am going to Disney World next week, booked Monsieur Paul at Epcot . Just found out they don't accept dining plan anymore. Anyone notice this change beside me?

At the start of each year new contracts have to be negotiated and they take a little time to reflect the dining plan and confirmation that they’ll be there for 2020. Keep an eye on it but it should be back

As PP said, all Epcot and Disney Springs restaurants that are not Disney owned (which is pretty much all of DS and World Showcase at Epcot) have to re-up in January so they don't show up at first. This happens every year. There is only one restaurant that has said they are not accepting the dining plan for 2020 that did in 2019, and that is STK Orlando in Disney Springs. Any other that took it in 2019 will continue to do so for 2020 as it's extremely rare for one to not re-up it.

should I still go to my reservation at Monsieur Paul even they are not on the dining plan list? My reservation is on 1/12.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter