Monorail t-shirt

Hollytigs

Mouseketeer
I know this has been asked before, but I've searched for the thread and can't find it. Can you still buy the monorail t-shirts with the Spanish phrase on them? If so, where can you find them?

I saw them at MouseGears in Epcot back in at the end of May. Hope they're still there for you when you get there!:hippie:

I know this has been asked before, but I've searched for the thread and can't find it. Can you still buy the monorail t-shirts with the Spanish phrase on them? If so, where can you find them?

Call Disney World Merchandising at 1-407-363-6200.
They can be very helpful.

Phone Hours, Eastern Time-
Weekdays 8:30am - 5:00pm (they may take a break at lunch-time)

Merchanding Email: wdw.mail.order@disneyworld.com

I bought one in early 12/09. It was in a store near the castle, on the back side. I'm sorry, as I don't remember the name. DW said, "look! a store we haven't been in before," and we were off. It is grey heather, with the logo in red/black/white.

Yes, they are still available. I need to purchase one as well. I first saw it in Feb of this year and just loved it!

I recently saw them (July 11th, 2009) at the gift shop on the 2nd level of Disney's Polynesian Resort. So they should be available all over - including the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney.

I got mine in the Pop gift shop. they are basically everywhere on property

Hi !
I saw the t-shirts at MouseGear in Epcot this past weekend. They had several of them !

Yes, they are still available. I need to purchase one as well. I first saw it in Feb of this year and just loved it!

I recently saw them (July 11th, 2009) at the gift shop on the 2nd level of Disney's Polynesian Resort. So they should be available all over - including the World of Disney Store at Downtown Disney.

I bought mine at the Poly gift shop on July 23rd.

I'd advise trying on this shirt when you find it, before you buy. I got one and was disappointed -- it is marked with the size I normally wear, but is very much on the small side. Maybe these (like many shirts at Disney) run a bit small.

SSB

They were definately at the World of Disney in DTD, and yes, the pp is correct, it does seem like a lot of the Disney shirts run small...

Well we DID have one, but since it is no where to be found as we unpack(and I checked the room very carefully before we left) I can only assume it was stolen either in bag storage at resort or at airport(despite all bags being zip tie locked GRRRRR)

They definitely do run small! DH and I got ours at Downtown Disney.

I got mine from the GF giftshop, and had a funny story when I bought it. I just went up to the first CM at a register and give him the shirt to ring up. He was from Spain (on his bubble) and assumed I spoke spanish and began to talk very quickly to me. After I told him I didn't speak spanish, he told me I didn't want this shirt because the "words are in spanish." He looked very puzzled when I told him yep I still want it. He never understood why I wanted something in a language I couldn't speak.:rotfl2:

During my families recent vacations to WDW I have seen it for sale at all the stores of the Monorail Resorts and pretty much every store located on WDW property.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter