monorail start time

philliesflyers

Hockey mom
My DD has an appt at BBB at 8am. they ask for them to be there 15 minutes early. the buses, for what I am reading, don't start until 7:30 (we would have to get on a character breakfast bus)

Soooo, does anyone know what time the monorail starts running?

Looking at your signature I see your staying at POR so you don't need to take the Monorail, because the bus to the Magic Kingdom from there will drop you off just by the main entrance at the Magic Kingdom Resort bus station. Anyway I believe the buses start running at 6:30 AM so if your out there at that time or just after you should make the appointment at the BBB.

My DD has an appt at BBB at 8am. they ask for them to be there 15 minutes early. the buses, for what I am reading, don't start until 7:30 (we would have to get on a character breakfast bus)

Soooo, does anyone know what time the monorail starts running?

There are no character buses any longer, they have not run for quite a few years now. As the CR Resort Fan 4Life indicated all you need to do is to take the MK bus from your resort.
Just give yourself plenty of travel time so that you do not miss your appt. I would be at the bus stop by 7:15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter