Monorail Start time

Dyana

Earning My Ears
We have a 7:10 ADR for Chef Mickey's:banana: Can anyone tell me what time the monorail starts running from TTC. Can we even get into TTC before 7:00?

We have a 7:10 ADR for Chef Mickey's:banana: Can anyone tell me what time the monorail starts running from TTC. Can we even get into TTC before 7:00?

I've heard an hour to an hour and a half ahead of the park's scheduled opening time, but I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to do an early morning Chef Mickey's ADR on our morning and still make it back to MK in time for Rope Drop.

Thank you for your response. That is exactly the plan that we have. We can always drive over. I just thought that the monorail would make it easier.

Hi Dyana,

Here is another idea to consider in the case the MK has a 9:00 opening time on your Chef Mickey's, 7:10, breakfast day. How about if you park at the TTC early, walk over to the Poly, and then take a cab to the Contemporary? It shouldn't cost much to take a cab from the Poly to the Contemporary. (I am guessing $10.00 at the most, with tip.) Having your car at the TTC before your breakfast and before park opening will save you park time later because you no longer have to move your car after breakfast. The small cab fare will be buying you extra park time. The bonus is that you can really relax and enjoy your special breakfast, then casually walk over to the MK, and easily make rope drop knowing your car is all set for the day!

I hope the MK has morning EMH this day so you don't have to worry about any of this. If not; you have some good choices from which to make your plan. Have a magical vacation!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter