Monorail Service As Of Today 7/30/15

jhaig

Not The First To Pass This Way
Can anyone tell me if the monorail is still running on a shortened schedule? Last thing I had heard was that the express and/or resort loop wasn't starting until 830 or 9am. How long is this schedule supposed to last? I need to know if I have to plan on taking a bus or boat from the Poly in September to make rope drop at the parks.

I don't have a direct answer, but relying on the monorail schedule today for plans in September seems like an invitation to Murphy.

My advice is to make the plans assuming worst case.

I am asking because this shortened schedule was supposed to last until mid-late July. Wondering if anything has changed for the better.

wondering about this too. is there a link somewhere that has up-to-date hours for resort monorail? allears? josh?

thanks everyone!

I only know that I was told to plan on the monorail schedule being reduced while we are on our AUgust 23 to 30 trip. No fist hand knowledge, but I agree that it makes sense to wati and ask when you are closer to you departure date.

Monorail

The Walt Disney World® Resort Monorail System is undergoing refurbishment and may be on modified service and/or routes. If Guests plan to use this form of transportation during their visit they should check to be sure of the best option available on their day of travel, as alternative transportation options will be available.

Now - December 2015

At the resorts there is park information included in your welcome packet that you obtain when you check in. The packet contains the park information as well as transportation options for the time period of your stay.

The past few months the monorail has been closed down on weekdays for a few hours at a time and it always opens up when it is close to park closing time.
I would suggest the ferry boat or even taking the resort monorail system to the TTC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter