Monorail Room Border

Discussion in 'Home Interior' started by reds1fan, May 8, 2013.

1. reds1fan

reds1fan Earning My Ears

Do someone make a monorail room border? I am making a Disney room and would love to have a Monorail border around the top of the room.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lovingthemouse

lovingthemouse magic is in the heart of the beholder...

I sent you a private message with a possible answer to your question. Hope it helps.

4. Meech Loves Mickey

Meech Loves Mickey Mouseketeer

Would you be able to publicly post your response? I too am looking for a monorail border &/or stencil. We are building a new house, & I am hoping to decorate my boys bathroom in Disney. They both LOVE monorails, so I'm hoping to put this as a border around the bathroom.

Thanks!

5. lovingthemouse

Hi Michelle - so that I don't break the rules of the DIS by posting info about businesses, I will send along the same response by PM. Is that OK?

6. Diamond Girl

Diamond Girl Mouseketeer

I sent you a PM.

7. lovingthemouse

Got your note and responded. Hope this site helps you out! :)

OK, here is the rule I read, but I think it is safe to paste as I am not connected to this site in any way. "you can provide information about places to find good deals/sales and such as people ask for information and you find it as long as you are not a member of a design team or designer for that store."

The site which someone else posted a while back is www.borderstore dot com. You know how to interpret the dotcom. Hope this helps all of you who are looking.