monorail question-Epcot to Chef Mickey's?

PrincessMama605

DIS Veteran
We are eating dinner at CM's on our Epcot day, because it's dd's b-day trip and she loves CM's and really wanted to eat there. We are going to drive to Epcot in the morning. So can I just take the monorail to the TTC and then take the MK loop to the Contemporary? Or do I have to ride to MK and switch again?

Yes you can! Just make sure when you get to the TTC you take the resort monorail and not the express monorail. There is no reason for you to make a triple hop by taking the express monorail (i.e. Epcot, TTC and MK). The TTC signs will direct you to the resort monorail...The resort monorail from the TTC will stop at the following in this order (Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Magic Kingdom, and finally Contemporary).

If you really want to do the express monorail you can, but kind of seems like a pain to walk up and down the platform at the TTC, and then walk up and down the platform again at the Magic Kingdom.

No I beleive you are correct have a great trip:goodvibes

Sue

Thanks all! :goodvibes Not that it really matters if we had to hop again, to my dd the monorail is as good as any other ride! :rotfl:

Hi,
I have a similiar ? We have 9 am ressies at CM then are heading to Epcot.
We are staying at ASSports. What is our best transportation options? Should we drive to Poly, then monrail to Epcot & back?
Also we will be there Eater week, which I know will be especially crowded.

thanks for the advice.

Hi,
I have a similiar ? We have 9 am ressies at CM then are heading to Epcot.
We are staying at ASSports. What is our best transportation options? Should we drive to Poly, then monrail to Epcot & back?

thanks for the advice.

If you are there at a busy time, and it looks like you are, you may find that you aren't allowed to park at the Polynesian. You can park at the TTC though..being resort guests, you can park for free. Then, take the monorail to Epcot and back. Or park at Epcot and take the monorail to TTC and then to CM's, and then monorail back to Epcot.

We have 9 am ressies at CM then are heading to Epcot.
Should we drive to Poly, then monrail to Epcot & back?

If it's BUSY, don't drive at all.

Take Disney transportation from your resort and continue that for the rest of the day.

Take the MK bus from your resort and tell your driver that you are headed to CM.
(S)he MIGHT take you directly to the Contemporary Resort.

If not just get off the bus at MK and either monorail or walk to the Contemporary Resort.

Map>>

http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c265/RoboWDW/Silly Stuff/MK-to-Contemp-Sat-042908C.jpg

Robo said:
Just a note.

That is NOT the "proper" abbreviation for All Star Sports.
:rotfl2:

LOL, That is too funny, and if I guessed on anyone in the boards to pick that out I probably would have guessed "Robo" LOL :rotfl2: :lmao: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter