• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monorail lead car

Babyfatt

Mouseketeer
I was at Disneyland a few months ago and asked the CM if I could sit in the front section where the pilot operates. He said not since 9/11 have they let any guest sit up front. :(

What about WDW? Do they allow guests in the front?

Originally posted by Babyfatt
I was at Disneyland a few months ago and asked the CM if I could sit in the front section where the pilot operates. He said not since 9/11 have they let any guest sit up front. :(

What about WDW? Do they allow guests in the front?

WDW still allows guests up front

Ed

We rode up front all the way around the World as our final good-bye last year. The driver was very nice and we had a great time. You can see so much more from the front. Everyone should do this if they can!

I really loved riding the monorail up front!:D I'd highly reccomend it. It is worth the wait.:D

DS and I did it 3 weeks ago! Our first time. Now we are hooked!

MamaQuack

We just did it this past week. All you have to do is ask. :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter