• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monorail Driver Autograph

vancesmom

Wearing my ears since '79
My DS8 told me the other day that he wants to get the Monorail drivers autograph during our trip in October. I know they don't let anyone ride in the front anymore but do you think this is something that we could make happen?

I don't really know. As for the ride in the "driver" section I thought they eliminated that. If it is just an autograph he/you is wanting that may be more possible, but you would have to ask the CMs while you wait.

I would hope for it but know it may not/probably won't happen because of the safety/speed they need to load and leave on.

I don't see why it would be a problem. I know alot of the times the driver will step outside while people are loading and unloading (when it isn't a busy time of the day). So, if you stand towards the front section, hopefully you'll be able to catch them.

Also, the other monorail cast members (the ones directing you where to go and whatnot) drive the monorail as well if I'm not mistaken. You could ask them too if you wanted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter