• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monorail and boats

Stacey012345

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me what time the boats start running from GF to MK?

Also, what is the current monorail status from monorail resorts to MK? Is it running from early morning like 6:30am?

I'm wondering this as well (staying at Poly), especially if the resort beam is running at 6:30am!

Can anyone tell me what time the boats start running from GF to MK
Also, what is the current monorail status from monorail resorts to MK? Is it running from early morning like 6:30am?
MK boats start 30 minutes before park opening.

The earliest the Resort Beam opens is 7am, except on those rare occasions when MK has a 7am EMH. This week, the Resort Beam was scheduled to open at 8:30am on Mondya & Tuesday, with buses substituting from 7am on those days; I haven't seen any announcements about what service reductions will be in effect beyond this week.

MK boats start 30 minutes before park opening.

The earliest the Resort Beam opens is 7am, except on those rare occasions when MK has a 7am EMH. This week, the Resort Beam was scheduled to open at 8:30am on Mondya & Tuesday, with buses substituting from 7am on those days; I haven't seen any announcements about what service reductions will be in effect beyond this week.

Thank you for your reply. Is there somewhere that you can check the schedule each week online?

Thank you for your reply. Is there somewhere that you can check the schedule each week online?
I can, as a Transportation cm, but I'm not aware of anywhere you can as a Guest.

The schedule has been published for next week, and it's the same. Some posters here have said that the monorail hasn't been available when it was supposed to be recently; I don't know first-hand.

I can, as a Transportation cm, but I'm not aware of anywhere you can as a Guest.

The schedule has been published for next week, and it's the same. Some posters here have said that the monorail hasn't been available when it was supposed to be recently; I don't know first-hand.

Okay, thank you so much. So if it were as it is supposed to be based on the schedule, 7am for monorail except Mon & Tues which start 8:30. Appreciate your help, thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter