• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mono....doh!

That would absolutely terrify me. They better have gotten something pretty damn good for having to be stuck in there for two hours.

That would absolutely terrify me. They better have gotten something pretty damn good for having to be stuck in there for two hours.
Probably a "we are really sorry here's a FP+ for a ride of your choice"...

This happened to us before! We were still on the TTC platform (getting ready to go to EPCOT.) The train hadn't pulled out yet, but everything locked up and they couldn't open the doors. People were standing there waiting for the next train just staring at us like we were a zoo exhibit (which it also smelled like, haha!) They announced that it was some sort of safety test, but....really? It was July, no AC, and we sat there for almost an hour. I felt so sick! We didn't get any explanation or anything. All of a sudden it started moving and we went to EPCOT.

oh my god.
This is one of my worst nightmares about the monorails.

What if you REALLY had to go to the bathroom while stuck in the air in a monorail full of people?

I had that happen once. Thank God the slowdown was just a few minutes and everything was alright. Ever since then, I'm antsy about the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter