Monin mixers in cocktails

lynda1212

Earning My Ears
Does anyone else hate this change in the lounges?

Cocktails are so sweet now, I can't drink them any more - I always check with the barkeeper to find out id Monin is used before I order now. :mad:

I'd happily pay more to get a properly mixer Mojito or Long Island Iced Tea.

Thank goodness for the Blue Zoo and California Grill - they know how to do it properly!

Any other suggestions for Monin-free locations?

I completely agree with you!!! We just went to a very nice florida resort for a conference. All the drinks here, sans wine/beer were awful! I would think that the restaurant/bars in DTD still make drinks the correct way. I have never had a bad drink at HOB's and had fantastic Mojito's at Bongo's. I would suggest asking the bartender to make it your way if possible. When I go on our next trip to Disney, I will include a bartender or drink report. So when you go, if you have the time, could you do the same for all of us on the boards. Thanks!

I don't believe they are using them as much as they used to.

HOB and Bongos are not run by Disney so they wouldn't be using the same Disney ingredients.

Final insult to me was that they had the exact same drinks menu at Disneyland.

Well, you know, the Disney Parks initiative is all about consistent branding....

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter