Mongolian Grill...how's the food?

canuckandy

Earning My Ears
Okay folks...who's been to
header_bg.jpg

and how was it???

We were there last week for lunch while at US and it was awesome! Went back Thurs, and it was still awesome!

I strongly recommend this restaurant. Kids of all ages will have a blast.

I also recommend taking small portions and going up more times so you can try different combinations.

This is my dd9's favorite restuarant. I have to say that it is near the top of our list as well. If you like Asian inspired food you should love it. You can put in whatever meats and veggies you want and then make a sauce of only flavors you like. How can you go wrong? Hope you like it.:)

Mmmmm...yummy!! We miss our HuHot since we relocated further South. DH was just saying we should look into getting a franchise for down here. LOL The food is great, come hungry and make small bowls so you can go back and try other sauces. ;)

i love those commercials!

do you hu hot? i huhot!!

im completely in love with this place. the food is awesome. half the fun is watching them cook it. somethings when im feeling adventurous, i make all sorts of concoctions...if its fabulous, great!! if its not...go back and try again !!!

I go to the one next to Florida Mall at least once every couple of months.

Also LOVE this restaurant. We tried it for the first time about a month ago and my DD14 has been begging to go back again. I will definitely take the advice here and make small bowls so that I can try a few different combos. I threw all kinds of meats/veggies in my bowl and had a HUGE bowl !!

Lunch is cheaper, and weekend dinner the priciest.
I think it was 17 bucks, lunch for two, Tuesday and 25 bucks Thurs night, incl pop.
MongNights.10.08.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter