Money Saving Tips?

GenTink

Earning My Ears
Hi! Im going to DisneyWorld in January 07 (1st-8th preferably), there are four of us (3 17 yr olds and one...older). We are planning to stay for 7nights at All-Star music with dinning plan (not the free one of course) and want to go to Disney Quest to. Very limited budget. Oh and i think we'll be flying from Buffalo. :teacher:

Well, if you are getting the water parks n more add on to your tix, then you can use it to get into disney quest free as well. We went in feb and went 1 day to water park and 1 day to quest. If you are not going into Orlando to shop for cheap t's and stuff, check out dtown disney for cheaper shirts etc. With the dining plan you really wont need to bring snacks as the plan really should keep you plenty full. We had 15 snacks left at the end of our 9 day trip, so so we ended up getting a whack of mickey rice krispies and water etc. Next time we might bring granola bars and that's it. Watch out for deals if you have booked already as Disney will let you add on the special before you go. We booked in about July for our Feb trip, when Disney ran the special with hopper and water parks for free, we called up, gave the discount code and they adjusted the price.
Have fun!! :Pinkbounc

Daver has good advice, deals are always changing so keep you eyes open.

Jan 1 to 8th should be a good time to go.

Check out Mousesavers for great ways to save money.

Buy your tickets in advance and watch your transportation costs are my big tips. If you need to rent a car, try only renting for the days you need form Alamo on site.

Also you might qwant to look into renting DVC points if you can't get a deal at All-stars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter