money help

i think i may try and have a bake sale.......

honestly, i'm not trying to talk you out of it, but people are less likely to buy cookies and lemonade and stuff from you if it's not charitable or a younger kid doing the selling.
babysitting is easy and good money. there's no reason to worry about it.
and no offense, but how can you be 14 and not understand how to mow lawns?

Mowing lawns, I mean, really isn't like something you know off the bat. Especially if your lawn is like my lawn, where its like 4 oval parts sperated, there is a specific way you have to cut it.

I worked at a waterpark when I was 14, and I live in Louisiana...

babysitting is easy. Especially if its like a baby. Most of the time you put it to bed, maybe have to change a few diapers.

bake sale sounds like way too much of a hassle.

Mowing lawns, I mean, really isn't like something you know off the bat. Especially if your lawn is like my lawn, where its like 4 oval parts sperated, there is a specific way you have to cut it.

I worked at a waterpark when I was 14, and I live in Louisiana...

babysitting is easy. Especially if its like a baby. Most of the time you put it to bed, maybe have to change a few diapers.

bake sale sounds like way too much of a hassle.

Trust me, babies are a pain.
Especially if they don't want food, don't want to play, don't need a change and you have no freaking idea why they're crying.
I HATE the sound of a baby crying.

I've sat for a baby before.

His mom fed him before she left...played with him and watched a little tv. Changed his diaper, put him down for a nap, didn't wake up till his mom came home.

I've watched my niece before.Usually my sister is there at the house too so I don't have to worry about anything but I did watched her once or twice with no one home.I think its fun babysitting kids about like 3 to 4 years old.It was in the morning when I babysat her once so I jsut took her and she helped me pick out some lcothes for her to wear and we got her dressed and all nice and then just sat down and watched a tv show.Just do what they wanna do unless of course its something bad.

honestly, i'm not trying to talk you out of it, but people are less likely to buy cookies and lemonade and stuff from you if it's not charitable or a younger kid doing the selling.
babysitting is easy and good money. there's no reason to worry about it.
and no offense, but how can you be 14 and not understand how to mow lawns?

I agree. We have held 2 bake sales for Children's Miracle Network, and I'm pretty sure that's the only reason the people bought the cookies. I doubt anyone would just stop and buy them. Sorry.

I'm 14 and here we can't get a job until were 15. Even then it's hard to actually find one, because no one wants to hire us.

Like everyone else said. Mow lawns, babysit, walk dogs.
That's all I really know of that you can do unless you have an actual job.
Which reminds me...I need a job. Once I get my restricted license I wanna go work at this scrapbooking place in the town beside us. :] They are hiring and hopefully they will be in 2 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter