MONDAY RIDDLE: a Birthday Party for Loubon!

So uh, since I'm leading today (with an aneurysm to prove it) can I have an extra baggie of party favors? :blush:

RoyalVizier said:
So uh, since I'm leading today (with an aneurysm to prove it) can I have an extra baggie of party favors? :blush:
Let's just see how good a job you do first, 'k?? :teeth:

Morning Riddlers!!!!!

You KNOW this is MY favorite type of riddle, but I gotta find paper 1st.

Happy Birthday Lou

party: party: party:

And to ask, is there food????

RoyalVizier said:

Ok....but you can be in charge of collecting the presents too.....;)
no keeping the good stuff for yourself! :teeth:

personalized-party-favors.jpg

sheridac said:
Let's just see how good a job you do first, 'k?? :teeth:

At what? :confused3

Sure, I can be the keeper of the presents... sounds good. (Sounds kinda like the Keeper of the Keys... anyway...) :rolleyes:

I love to shake! :goodvibes Uh... the presents that is. :thumbsup2

Hey!!!

Don't get too big for your britches!!!

You know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that I know that you know that

I AM THE NUTWING COMMANDER!!!!!

Since I do understand how this riddle thingy works, PM sent and I am in :banana:

Well, I got a lovely PM from Donna, but she never said if I was right or not :rotfl: :rotfl:

But I see I got a TU so I am in :banana: :banana:

LK:
d2574.gif

Gram....like it even matters if you are right......you will be right there woooohooootying anyway! ;) :teeth:

Loubon said:
Good thing I have to leave for work shortly. This will require a well thought out response.

Because it has nothing to do with being older and losing more brain cells? :p

Loubon said:
Good thing I have to leave for work shortly. This will require a well thought out response.

I expect nothing less. :teeth: :rotfl:

and I got more where that came from.....;) :teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter