Monday night football

faqwa

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Landed yesterday and off to MK in a while. Can anyone help or advise? Was going to catch some Monday night football. Can anyone suggest a good place? Preferably so I could take the family too, and possibly just a beer or two also.
Cheers

Years ago we watched an AFL championship or playoff game at the lounge at POR (but I would call over first to see if they are showing it). I remember it being very comfortable - lots of families (and beer).

Hi all,

Landed yesterday and off to MK in a while. Can anyone help or advise? Was going to catch some Monday night football. Can anyone suggest a good place? Preferably so I could take the family too, and possibly just a beer or two also.
Cheers

the Hall of Fame game (Steelers vs Vikings) is Sunday, August 9th. Then, week 1 of the preseason starts Thursday, August 13th. Chilli's or TGI Friday's are family restaurants that usually have the game on several tvs.

I'm super excited football season is eminent! Enjoy!

Last edited:
ESPN club at Boardwalk. There are some family things to do around as well or they could go to Epcot a bit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter