Monday and Tuesday, or Tuesday and Wed?

mnrose

Queen of all she surveys
I will be at Disneyland March 10-12....staying two nights at PPH (10th and 11th). We have two day park hoppers. We have the option of either spending Mon/Tues or Tues/Wed in the parks. We will be staying in Orange County (south) on the evening of the 9th, and with some effort, could be at the resort area early enough to be there for park opening.

We had originally thought of driving up Mon and arriving mid-afternoon to check in at PPH. Then, a friend said to me that crowds in the park are likely to be lower on Mon/Tues than Tues/Wed. What say you oh wise people of the disboards?

I disagree. Tues/Wed is what I would (and have) chosen. Since you have EMH onsite I would start at DL on Tuesday and CA on Wednesday.

My 2 cents. pixiedust:

Have a great time!

I would go Tues/Wed as well as Mondays can still be a bit busy with leftovers from the weekend.

Wow....so far unanimous....my instincts were Tues/Wed (figuring you'd have "left overs" from the weekend on Monday), but then my friend said otherwise and it got me thinking maybe I'd figured wrong.

Any other opinions?

...day is not fun, I have done it twice. Stick with Tuesday /Wednesday and maximize your EMH , if you have to move hotels you wil likely not be able to do so.

I agree with everybody else.

Have you checked the park hours? If the park stayed open way later on Monday than on Wednesday, that might be a game-changer. Or if Monday had something like Fantasmic that you want to see that isn't on on Wednesday (again, I haven't looked)

But in the abstract the idea that Wednesday is busier than Monday makes no sense to me. Unless your friend's advice has something to do with a Spring Break peak or something.

I will also be there that week :) The hours are the same for Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday but one thing I noticed is Mickey and the Magical Map does not happen on Tuesday or Wednesday but is on Monday. For my family It is a must see so thought it worth mentioning :)

I also vote Tue/Wed, most of March will have spring break crowds so you'll get a lot more done doing rope drop both days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter