• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Monday 12/3?

bama-mom

640 miles from the Mouse
Haven't checked the boards on a regular basis lately. We will have an unexpected one day @ MK on Monday!!!! (Will be visiting family about 2 hours away from WDW and that is too close NOT to visit MK!)

What are our chances of being able to see the FLE? Didn't know how much it had been open in the last couple weeks.

Thanks!

bama-mom said:
Haven't checked the boards on a regular basis lately. We will have an unexpected one day @ MK on Monday!!!! (Will be visiting family about 2 hours away from WDW and that is too close NOT to visit MK!)

What are our chances of being able to see the FLE? Didn't know how much it had been open in the last couple weeks.

Thanks!

Ill be in MK too! Wave!! We leave on Sunday to start week trip. FLE will be open in soft opening. Doesn't open officially until 6th as you prob know, but has been open to everyone since Nov 19.

Thanks! I just wasn't sure if it had been open every day since the 19th or if it was hit or miss. So excited to be getting a surprise visit, so we won't be too disappointed if we don't get to see FLE!

Have fun!:)

bama-mom said:
Thanks! I just wasn't sure if it had been open every day since the 19th or if it was hit or miss. So excited to be getting a surprise visit, so we won't be too disappointed if we don't get to see FLE!

Have fun!:)

It has been open everyday as far as I know obsessively reading the boards. ;-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter