• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moms Panel - training trip PLUS family trip?

SnoWhiteRabbit

DIS Veteran
Just curious -- Did last year's panel winners get a training trip plus a family trip at a later time?

What about this year? A training trip only or a training trip and a family trip??

The job sounds fun and the training trip would be great! But, winning a trip for the family in addition to the training would be SUPER!

Just curious...hoping to apply....trying to figure out how to get DH to take care of the kiddos for that many days in a row :rotfl:

Thanks for any feedback!

yes, last years winners received the training trip (airfare was at their expense) and a free family trip (for 4) . Either sounds good to me!

yes, last years winners received the training trip (airfare was at their expense) and a free family trip (for 4) . Either sounds good to me!

ARe you sure about the airfare not being included?? That could be a really big last minute expense between finding out you won and having to book your flight for 30 days later (based on last years timeline).

There is a huge thread about the Moms panel on the community board. I think 5 or 6 of our members are current Moms and can answer that question for you.

Airfare, resort and 6-day park hopper plus tickets for a family of four (five night stay) were offered this year.

Anyone applying tomorrow (starts at 10am ET)?? Any Dads?!:thumbsup2

-Bret

p.s. the other thread about the Moms Panel is HERE

Airfare, resort and 6-day park hopper plus tickets for a family of four (five night stay) were offered this year.

Anyone applying tomorrow (starts at 10am ET)?? Any Dads?!:thumbsup2

-Bret

p.s. the other thread about the Moms Panel is HERE
I had no less than 10 emails from friends of mine this week asking me if I was going to apply to be on the Disney Mom's Panel. So, I guess I will be applying tomorrow. If you win, are the Mom's Panel trip and the family trip the same? Or are their two different trips? What if you have a family bigger than 4 people?

I had no less than 10 emails from friends of mine this week asking me if I was going to apply to be on the Disney Mom's Panel. So, I guess I will be applying tomorrow. If you win, are the Mom's Panel trip and the family trip the same? Or are their two different trips? What if you have a family bigger than 4 people?

I understand your confusion, since the web page only mentioned the training trip.

I just confirmed with Disney that there will be a training trip (Dec. 5-9), AND a 5-night/6-day family trip for four people.

Hope that helps.

-Bret

No, I think they are 2 separate trips - not sure but almost LOL. The training trip is packed with Moms Panel fun stuff!

If you have more than 4, I guess you would put up the cost of the extra people? I'm sure they wont pay for more.

I applied this morning at about 11:15am. Just wondering about the process because I read on the other board that there would be a few questions about biographical/etc information and then 3 essay questions. I wasn't asked any biographical questions, only essay questions. Is this because I was already registered on the Disney website and all I had to do was log in??

I applied this morning at about 11:15am. Just wondering about the process because I read on the other board that there would be a few questions about biographical/etc information and then 3 essay questions. I wasn't asked any biographical questions, only essay questions. Is this because I was already registered on the Disney website and all I had to do was log in??

All you need is to be registered, and then answer the three questions.

If you want to join, there is a long (started when the contest results were announced last year!!) thread over HERE.

-Bret

I didn't realize there was a family trip as well as the training trip. That's great! Thanks Bret!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter