Moms Panel Results!?

Right there with you PolyPixie, just hepped up to have Dissers on the Panel. Kind of a school pride thing I guess! Though Dave is just too lucky for words, travel channel now this. Do you ever pay to go to Disney Dave?;)

Though Dave is just too lucky for words, travel channel now this. Do you ever pay to go to Disney Dave?;)

Lucky??? LUCKY??? (OK, very lucky)

Yes, I have paid more than I should for trips I've long lost count on. I do pride myself on going to Disney for as little as possible, though - but going for free and staying at the AKL was about as good and cheap as I am ever going to get.

Well - so far, I'm still on my "frozen banana" track. I still expect the emails going out around 5pm Eastern. The question is if winners/losers get emails sent at the same time. We're T-minus 3hours and 15 minutes! :banana:

Still nothing from the Mom's panel, but I did get an email from Disney inviting me back to the Disney Screening Room. I wonder if they are a conflict of interest. I guess I will wait to respond to that one until I hear from the mom's panel.

So basically the panel will have a combined weight of 3,600 lbs. if Disney doesn't send the email soon.

Nothing here either. Darn it.... Can't wait till Monday to find out. That would be wrong. Went back and looked at my email for the second round, my mistake, it shows that it came in to me at 6:27 PM on Wednesday. So maybe they will be emailed tonight. This long day is gonna turn into a long night and an even longer weekend. Now if and when we get an email, the next big wait is for the phone interviews. Whats worse awaiting the phone interview or not knowing if you made the next phase?? I guess we will all be better off come next Friday Nov.1, everything should be set by then and be down to the 12 finalists that are heading to WDW in December. :)

So basically the panel will have a combined weight of 3,600 lbs. if Disney doesn't send the email soon.
I think I meet that by myself. I still have a few bags of peanut brittle from Goofy's Candy Co. helping me get there.
yummy!!

I just checked my email from 2nd round and it was sent at 6:27p.m. EST on Wed. as well. Maybe there is still time!!!

I have not posted in a few hours as I have actually been on the golf course with some clients...but again, I was checking e-mail. I still did not let on what I was checking for, but when I died laughing at a few of your comments, I think they figured something was up. :rotfl2:

I still want to believe that they just cannot decide and are just going to take all of us. Or maybe they are on this site watching us sweat it out and just laughing. It is really stressful but at the same time, it is Disney. I mean we love it so much or we would not be here...we will continue to go again and again and again...and we will continue giving advice here over and over. It is like we are already there...so Congrats to everyone on DIS for getting this far. Maybe? Does it make anyone feel better? No...well it was worth a try. Go back to your cookie dough, nachos, and everything else you are getting into, and I will go to my next meeting.

Just keep waiting....

Does anyone think they've already contacted the people going on to the next round to set up the phone interviews and they just haven't sent our rejection e-mails out yet?

I hope not...

I have not posted in a few hours as I have actually been on the golf course with some clients...but again, I was checking e-mail. I still did not let on what I was checking for, but when I died laughing at a few of your comments, I think they figured something was up. :rotfl2:

Go back to your cookie dough, nachos, and everything else you are getting into, and I will go to my next meeting.

Just keep waiting....

See, now that I know that you are having trouble staying focused in your meetings, I feel the need to see if I can get you to laugh harder.

The problem is that everything that comes to mind is so inappropraite and un-Disneyish, that I just can't type anything!

I am seriously about to lose my mind! I am ready to call my friend who is an anesthesiologist and ask her to knock me out until tomorrow morning! I feel like such a child. I need a :hug: !

Nicely said, JoRy. Personally, I'm off today - which means this is really becoming a spectator sport. I would MUCH rather be on the golf course, but up her in Minnesota, the temps are just in the 40's and I've got some important guests coming in this evening.

So, maybe we're now shooting for a time between 5-6:30pm eastern time tonight? That puts us between at 1.5 hours to 3 hours. We're getting closer! Every click of my computer for new email sends me into a frenzy.

All that's left in my house for junk food is the candy I've bought for Trick or Treater’s. Now there's a big dilemma! popcorn::
However this ends, it's been a pleasure meeting you folks and creating a small community of the Disney-possessed. May the magic be with you all! pixiedust:

Does anyone think they've already contacted the people going on to the next round to set up the phone interviews and they just haven't sent our rejection e-mails out yet?

I hope not...

Don't say that! Don't say that! Don't say that!

I have truly become a child.

I need to resume the scrubbing of the bathroom. I'll be back to annoy you all in 15 minutes.

I hope not...

I am sorry...but no way!!! I mean the people on here are definitely more qualified then most of the people applying, so there is no way that none of us would get to the next round...right?

But thanks a lot for making that small bit of doubt a little bigger ;) ;) :scared1:

And I am having guests come in this weekend as well, but they will just have to take a back seat to all this. They know how much I love Disney, so they can just reside to the fact I will constantly on the computer or my phone checking the e-mail until there is some response.:surfweb:

I'm off to watch my daughter's soccer game. I put on a Mickey sweatshirt for luck.

Wishing you all the best...thanks for helping me pass the day! Hopefully we'll hear soon...I should be back by 5:30...hopefully with an email from Disney waiting for me!

pixiedust:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter