• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

moms of girls

Towards the end of 8th grade she asked for lip gloss and mascara. She is now 16 1/2 and just started applying eye liner, darker lipstick and sometimes eye shadow but I really impress upon her that she is beautiful WITHOUT the makeup and it isn't really necessary. She has also noticed that the few times she has worn foundation to cover blemishes it has made her face MUCH worse. I think its really important for these young girls to build their self-esteem on things that are not physical in nature, but instead with things that are intelluctual and spiritual:)

They've played with makeup for forever, but they were allowed to wear lipgloss in 5th and mascara in 6th, with eyeliner and the whole shebang (should they decide to wear it) since 7th grade. They both have a light hand with makeup so no goth looks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter