Mom's Club in home Celebration ! Boxes are arriving - 77 DIS'ers in so far

I'm joining the group too! I got the email and am just waiting for the box to get here! We've got a trip coming up at the end of the year so this should be a really good time! I've already been running through my head the families I can invites - some who are Disney lovers like me and some "newbies" we can bring to the dark side! :rotfl:

For those of you hoping to host parties in may the letter that comes with it says they would like the parties to be hosted by April 30th.

Also there are not invitations, thank you's or name badges in the box, but in the letter there is a website that you go to and print them.

I am really excited for this...trying to figure out how to get the balloons blown up...any ideas? I don't want to buy a helium tank just to do it....Any ideas are appreciated.

my husband blew one up last night. You have to really blow up the main section really big then each ear gives one at a time. He kept having to turn away cause he was sure it would burst! They are just as big and full as the ones in MK where they put the mickey head inside the clear regular balloon. I was shocked at how big they were. It would take a lot out of you to blow up lots of those balloons for your party without a tank. Maybe a hand held pump would be easier? I couldn't even get one barely inflated on my own.

Got my box today and I'm so excited! I can't wait to start bouncing ideas off everyone for what they plan on doing for their party!

My email said I should receive the kit by April 19th. I hope it comes earlier!! Also, the email said parties should be hosted by May 16th. I'm guessing they pushed the date back a little because they sent confirmations out late?

Wow, I just got my red box! So excited!! It said it was shipped April 2nd (Friday) and I received it today, April 6th (Tuesday) in NC. The letter does say to host by April 30th, but since my confirmation email stated May 16th, I think we'll choose the latter date!

Wow, I just got my red box! So excited!! It said it was shipped April 2nd (Friday) and I received it today, April 6th (Tuesday) in NC. The letter does say to host by April 30th, but since my confirmation email stated May 16th, I think we'll choose the latter date!

I live in NC so maybe mine will come today too!! I'll be looking out the window all day, I just know it. Can't wait to get it.

I got the email saying i'm going to get it so now i'm just waiting. I'll keep you posted!

I am excited, we are in also! I hope the box is wrapped up if it comes today with the storms.

Last year's sketch was Minnie serving cake right? I would looooove to have that sketch if anyone else wants to trade as well.

It is Minnie serving cake.

P4064174.jpg

Are there any kind of reference remarks from Fedex? I want to try and track my package! :rolleyes1 Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter