Mom's Club in home Celebration ! Boxes are arriving - 77 DIS'ers in so far

The original email said we would be notified by March 31 IF we were accepted. Is it possible that none of got in? That would be sad!!

I would be really shocked if no one on the DIS got it. And no one has posted on the CB (that I've seen, anyway) about getting it either... I think it's pretty safe to assume that Disney is behind.

I hope they are behind, Id really like to get one, Ive never gotten one before. It would be so fun to throw a disney party!!!

Last year notification ran late too...I want to say by even a week later than they said, but don't quote me on that. I'm sure the party planning will start soon! :banana::banana::banana:

Yep, last year it was about a week behind and I had to postpone my party. I was excited and wanted to do it right away but no box. I was not at all alone either, noone here on DIS got it on time in fact we all got it within a few days of each other. I had thought this year they would be more on time being it wasn't new but seeing that noone here got it, that seems to be wrong. Of course there are going to be lots of people from here to get it, they must just be late again.

Still, I was pretty excited when the doorbell rang today. It was a brown box though, not red. :sad:

I totally forgot about it until I saw the post bumped up to the top...Geez, I thought I was going to get some sleep tonight and now I'm gonna have to stay up til 1159..:rotfl:

I got it, I got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:banana::banana::banana: Go check your email quick!

April Fool's.... Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Still waiting like everybody else. Since I was naughty and got everyone's hopes up, I'll go punish myself with some laundry and housework.

April Fool's.... Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Still waiting like everybody else. Since I was naughty and got everyone's hopes up, I'll go punish myself with some laundry and housework.

Oh your are so tricky. I almost fell for it then I noticed the time on your post. :)

I've still got nothing. Hoping someone else gets some good news today!!

Boy that was mean!!!:mad: I hope you have lots of laundry. :rotfl::)

I should make you come do some of MY laundry too! :rotfl2:

Disney has messed with me now 3 times 3 days in a row. Tuesday I got an e-mail about something, can't remember what now. Yesterday it was about are you interested in DVC, just now I was all excited because I see an e-mail and opened it as soon as I could see and it was just our modified reservation for our trip. At least it was for something good, we added a day to our trip. :cool1:

Bwahaha! Now that's just wrong... :upsidedow

Let the great email watch begin again this morning. I'm glad that my office's IT guys haven't blocked my access to my personal email because I'd go nuts. :crazy2:

Come on Disney throw me a (Pluto) bone!

MickeyMaker2003 that wasn't very nice at all! I think you should do all our laundry. :laundy: I am gullible and actually fell for it. I almost cried. Our next trip is May 1st so this would be perfect timing.

Thanks for all the offers of more laundry to wash, but I think I've got enough of my own. My washer and dryer will be begging for mercy by the time I finish it all (and we're having company coming tomorrow for the whole weekend and possibly longer, so I really HAVE to get it done). I set my alarm for 2 and 4 am so I could transfer loads this morning. It's just like having an infant again without the nice cuddles....

I hope everybody hears something soon. You would think they could notify people when promised (especially since they are only notifying winners). I can't imagine that none of the DIS members got it.

Wow, I thought i had a lot of laundry to do!! and I have to get it done today too, going to Tennessee tonight to visit my parents for Easter. AND I have to get my house cleaned up AND do 5 dozen cupcakes on top of that!!!

...from my experience with the box last year, the emails came out several days after Disney originally said they would.

I know that doesn't necessarily help...
:)

For a brief moment I thought how it would be funny to take a photo of last year's red box and say I got my box! (I used it to store some things so I still have it.) But I couldn't do it. That would just be too mean. I really did have hopes they would be more on time then last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter