• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mom's Birthday at Epcot

souslesoleil

Wishing for Sun!
I'll be in Disney World with my parents and a friend early this summer, and our trip happens to coincide with my mom's birthday, so we've planned to go to Epcot, her favorite park, on that day. I understand that she can get a birthday pin from Guest Relations at the park, but I was wondering if any of you know of other birthday activities/surprises that take place at Epcot (e.g. restaurants, CM interactions, etc.), or if you have any stories to share! I would really like it to be a special day for her! :)

Mainly you will get a lot of well wishes from CM's and maybe a few guests. If you have the birthday listed on your ADR, you may get a cupcake. Any acknowledgement of a celebration is at the discretion of the CM's, nothing is guaranteed. If you go without expectations, then any pixie dust will be a pleasant surprise for your celebration.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter