• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"Mommy, When Will It Be Our Turn?!"--May 16-23, 2009 PTR

We are Crimson Tide fans too! We live in Huntsville, AL. What a beautiful family you have. I am new to all of this PTR/TR stuff too. Can't wait to keep reading about your adventures. Click on my PTR if you want to hear about ours.

We are Crimson Tide fans too! We live in Huntsville, AL. What a beautiful family you have. I am new to all of this PTR/TR stuff too. Can't wait to keep reading about your adventures. Click on my PTR if you want to hear about ours.

Whoo hoo Erin!! Roll tide!! My husband is from Jasper, AL--we go down there a lot to visit his parents. And we are in Huntsville several times a year visiting Brent's best friend and his family. I will check out your PTR!! Welcome!

I love that picture-you know exactly what's on her mind. I was the big sister to a brother and a sister. My two girls go at just like we did. I crack up when the girls start fussing because I've definitely been there and done that. It was much worse with my sister than my brother. You would think with 5.5 years between Lindsey and Josie that there wouldn't be that many disagreements but boy is that wrong...:lmao:

I wanted to share with you some pics from Easter. First--the Easter baskets (filled mostly with things for our WDW Trip!).
0001.JPG

Claire: Minnie Mouse sippy cups, Minnie Jane Crocs, Ariel Jibbitz, Tinkerbell Pez, Disney Princess fruit snacks, Thumper plush, Minnie Mouse shirt
Ally: Minnie Mouse cup, Minnie Jane Crocs, Tinkerbell light-up Jibbitz, Tinkerbell Pez, Tinkerbell earrings, HSM fruit snacks, Mickey Mouse shirt

Ally & her basket
001.JPG

Claire digging into her basket (she went straight for the sippy cups)
003.JPG

A Family Picture
013.JPG

My parents & the girls
014.JPG

Sisters
021.JPG

Ally & Tinkerbell (a gift from my parents)
036.JPG

Claire & her Tinkerbell
046.JPG

3 Generations
047.JPG

Me & my girls
052.JPG

I love that picture-you know exactly what's on her mind. I was the big sister to a brother and a sister. My two girls go at just like we did. I crack up when the girls start fussing because I've definitely been there and done that. It was much worse with my sister than my brother. You would think with 5.5 years between Lindsey and Josie that there wouldn't be that many disagreements but boy is that wrong...:lmao:

Oh no!! I have heard that sister sibling rivalry is worse! I'm getting a small taste of it now since Claire is only 18 months old. I can't imagine what it will be like in a few years! YIKES!! :scared1:

Cute updates, Becky!!!:lovestruc Love the countdown and the girls Easter pics, they are adorable!!! You're getting there on your days now....are you starting to pack?:confused3

The sisters photo is so cute :hug: Claire leaning on Ally's shoulder so adorable :cloud9:

I, too, can sympathize with Ally's look being another big sister! I adore Claire's intent expression while she reads the pocket guide! :rotfl:

Adorable pics from Easter!

Hi. Just joining now. Your girls are so cute. And I can't wait to hear how your trip goes. And I was wondering if you could PM me the link to your blog

Your girls are adorable.....I have 3 girls(and 3 boys:scared1:) that are now teenagers. They didn't have the Bibbity Bobbity Boutique princess:when the girls were small....probably a good thing $$$$$$ .
I would love a link to your blog.
Looking forward to reading your May TR......have a great time!
Cathy

Joining along...

Your girls are too cute...

I have 2 boys ages 4 and 2.5. I love having the boys, but seeing your girly pink pictures makes me LONG for a girl! :)

We are going May 12-19th, so we are over lapping with you!

Hope you have a great trip and can't wait to read your Trip Report.

Joining along...

Your girls are too cute...

I have 2 boys ages 4 and 2.5. I love having the boys, but seeing your girly pink pictures makes me LONG for a girl! :)

We are going May 12-19th, so we are over lapping with you!

Hope you have a great trip and can't wait to read your Trip Report.

Hey dessertgirl, I just wanted to say hi to you! We are going May 12-19 as well, we're staying at All Star Movies, what about you?

Cute updates, Becky!!!:lovestruc Love the countdown and the girls Easter pics, they are adorable!!! You're getting there on your days now....are you starting to pack?:confused3

Thanks!! Yes, today is 24 days and counting! No, I haven't started packing yet. I'm still waiting on the customs I ordered for Ally & Claire. They are supposed to be shipped anytime now. I will share pics when they arrive!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter