Mom Passed :(

AnnaS

DIS Veteran
My mom passed last week on Tuesday, July 14th.

Her last 5 years were were very sad. It broke our hearts watching her suffer. She barely finished treatments/radiation for breast cancer and had to have a quadruple bypass, valve replaced and one repaired. She had pulmanory hypertension after open heart. Mom also has had diabetes for a long time. Right after her bypass, my dad passed a month later and three months after that my sister. My sister lived at home with them.

She was okay but most of her time was spent in the doctors' offices, ER and had hospital stays for various reasons. She had been declining the last few months. She was such a good patient, person and always fair. One who never interfered. She never complained. She will be missed by many.

Even though I am busy right now sorting out everything - I have such a hole in my heart. An emptiness that many know and have gone through. I guess now that my sister (which killed us all) and both my parents are not here - it feels strange not to take care of someone, spend time with, answer to, look up to.

I know she is in a better place and not suffering anymore. I know she is with God and my dad, sister and all her loved ones (siblings, etc.) that have passed before her.

RIP MOM - Always and forever in my heart.

Anna - :hug::hug: I am so, so very sorry to hear of your moms passing. Yes, you certainly have been through so much these past few years with all your families health issues.

Sending up prayers for Gods peace and comfort for you and your family in the days ahead.

Sending my deepest sympathy.

Anna I am so sorry on the recent loss of your Mother, and the loss of your Father and Sister.. That is a lot to go through, my heart is heavy for you.

I wish with that with each passing day, it gets a little easier for you, and that some memories dry the tears, and turn them into smiles.. It will take a while, but eventually..

We are all here for you anytime.. This group is great for that.. Giant hugs to you.

I'm so sorry for your loss {{hugs}}. My mom also spent most of her last 3 years in hospitals and nursing homes. It's hard.

I'm so sorry. It's hard to lose anyone, even when you think you know it's coming. Especially a parent. They love you more than anyone and losing that is just devastating.

Losing a single loved one is hard, of course, but what you've been through is especially painful. With so many losses your emotions barely have time to recover before they become raw again. I was touched by your description of your mother and can feel the genuine affection between the two of you. I wish you healing and comfort.

Losing a single loved one is hard, of course, but what you've been through is especially painful. With so many losses your emotions barely have time to recover before they become raw again. I was touched by your description of your mother and can feel the genuine affection between the two of you. I wish you healing and comfort.

Thank you Kevin.

I am sorry I know how hard it can be , since I lost my mom recently .

I am sorry I know how hard it can be , since I lost my mom recently .

Thank you so much Danny. Miss her (my dad and sister) so much. So many times I want to scream out their names at the top of my lungs as if they would then hear me how much I miss them.

So hard to get through the "firsts," and I hope that you were able to spend some time with other family and friends during the holidays. Losing immediate family such as a parent or sibling brings incredible grief. Whenever that sadness wants to take over, just replace it with a happy memory.

So hard to get through the "firsts," and I hope that you were able to spend some time with other family and friends during the holidays. Losing immediate family such as a parent or sibling brings incredible grief. Whenever that sadness wants to take over, just replace it with a happy memory.

It was definitely sad and she was missed terribly. Yes, I (we) was able to spend half of Christmas Day with one of my sisters (and family) and my brother (and family). The happy memories, my children and granddaughter is what helps me when I have my moments. Thank you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter