• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mom Panel kit

What a bummer, I haven't gotten mine either. I was a semi-finalist for the moms panel and got the newsletter the other day, but no package yet. I guess I'll be checking the mail all next week. :cool1:
Julie

I got mine today too!!! I wonder if the 25% off prints is also for 25% off the entire PHotopass CD, anybody know? We are going in June - 61 days to be exact!!

Got mine today too! :banana:

It was open, so I thought my son opened it. When I said, "Did you see the YOMD pins?" He said, "WHAT?!"

We have been trying to win those things for a year now!!!!

Thanks Disney!!!!

It was so nice to get some Mickey Mail! :woohoo:

I love everything! And I am sooo ready to go back! :sad2:

Hi Guys, hey here is something very strange~ I got my packet today...sorta!:goodvibes

Get this, my mom who lives in the same town as me but about 15minutes away and knows of course that i was to get this packet and was waiting just like me :laughing:
well anyway I had to pick her up from work today, so I do and dropped her off at her home.
Now here is the strange part~ My Mickeys Mom Club Packet, with my name and HER address was in her door!:confused:

Now I/We have been racking our brains trying to figure this one out~ I mean my mom doesent even have a computer, and she goes with us to WDW but is always on my reservation. She knew about the MMC packet only because I told her, we dont have the same mail person, and other than the town and zip being the same our address's arent even close, oh and my last name is different than her's, I never lived at home with my married name! :confused: :confused:

anybody have a clue? :confused: Very strange! But hey I am just happy to have it! :yay:

So after all that, its very nice and all the goodies are great! :lovestruc

I reveived my kit today in the mail? I am so excited about it. What does this mean? Are we still in the running for the askmom board?

I got my packet and was jumping for joy. Kids (teenagers) found it to be a bit strange that I was so excited. LOL

:sad1: Haven't gotten mine yet. If it is anything like the 2008 DVC Planner I won't get it until practically everyone else does. I could drive to Orlando and back quicker than my mail delivery. :rolleyes1

Got my kit in the mail today. Never got an email about it so I was pleasantly surprised. I am so excited about the Tinkerbell pins!!! :dance3:

Got mine today too. The Tink pins are the best. I love the mousepad too. What a great surprise to get so many nice things FOR FREE!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter