Mom, Can You Quit Hanging on to Me and Just Hang on to Yourself? Update 11/2/16

I always enjoy reading about your trips. Thanks for finishing this report. Looking forward to continuing reading your other ones.

Do you call your husband and your son by the same name? That would be confusing.

Thanks for sticking with me! I really wanted to finish this but wasn't sure I ever would! And as far as their names go - Wyatt is actually his middle name. They share the same first name and we call Wyatt by his middle name :D But on all official documents like airline tickets we have to put his full name. This was an issue on a few flights, but now we make sure to book Wyatt separately on his own reservation and that solved the problem :D

So glad that you finished! Your two girls remind me of my two girls. Annie seems like she has similar personality as my oldest. And same with Cass!

I love all of the "other" things that you guys did. How much was it for the pony/horse rides. Morgan, my oldest would loooo e to do that some day.

I have been thinking about doing the tea one day. I know if my mom was with us she would looove to do that with the girls.

Can't wait to read your other trip reports!

So glad that you finished! Your two girls remind me of my two girls. Annie seems like she has similar personality as my oldest. And same with Cass!

I love all of the "other" things that you guys did. How much was it for the pony/horse rides. Morgan, my oldest would loooo e to do that some day.

I have been thinking about doing the tea one day. I know if my mom was with us she would looove to do that with the girls.

Can't wait to read your other trip reports!
Now that I am done with one of these reports I want to start reading some - I will have to come over and check yours out! 2 years ago the pony rides were 5$ a time. They help the kiddo on, give them a helmet and then the parents lead them around a fairly short path. It's a lot of fun for smaller kids. I think they have to be under 48in to do this one. Then for the trail rides the minimum age is 9. That is around $45 for about an hour I think. I would have to look at my cc bill but I'm pretty sure it was around $100 after tax for the both of them. (DH and Annie) That is one of their favorite things to do now and have been 2 more times since that first ride. :D I think all of the "other" things is what keeps us coming back time after time. There are SO many things to do at Disney and something is always changing.

Great job on the TR! Thanks for finishing! Looking forward to new ones! :thumbsup2

Back to Operation BS - I was wrong on my last update - we didn't head out after Mouse Gears - we headed back around the World Showcase to Japan for Annie's Birthday Dinner! Teppan Edo - our new favorite! Of course we had to stop at Pick a Pearl on the way. And no only the girls and I did it - there are 4 because I got twin pearls!!! This was 2 in a row for me of special pearls -in September I had gotten a silver one. I so wished it had been Annie to get a special one, she is the only one who has not ever gotten anything but a 7mm regular pearl. We tell her that she will be able to make a gorgeous uniform sized necklace one day!

wdw%20day%20one%20Thurs%20069_zps3vcz2dku.jpg

We then proceeded upstairs to wait for our table. The girls got origami birds :D

wdw%20day%20one%20Thurs%20072_zpsmhqpqshe.jpg

wdw%20day%20one%20Thurs%20070_zpsj36bnh51.jpg

wdw%20day%20one%20Thurs%20073_zpshjp51kft.jpg

I always feel so self conscious taking pics during this dinner for some reason - I suppose it is because we always end up with table mates and I'm not sure how they would feel about it - lol. I never see anyone else taking pics though either :confused3

We enjoyed Teppan Edo immensely and had another wonderful dinner.

After dinner THEN it was time to leave Epcot. We headed back to WL and of course when for a swim. Look at who was waiting for us when we returned to the room though.

wdw%20day%20one%20Thurs%20074_zps5pgvcodf.jpg

Here is a pic of our nighttime swim - Oh how I miss late night swims at the WL. Not sure if we will be able to do that with the new pool or not. I think they are putting a fence around it and will have a closing time now. :sad: Some of our best Disney memories are 1am swims.

wdw%20day%20one%20Thurs%20077_zpssv035imj.jpg

It should be easier to finish reading this bonus trip report now as all the rest of the posts will be for this trip - I know it will sure be easier to write! :laughing:

The next morning we were up and ready to go fairly early for us -- we were at the boat dock by around 10am and ready to head to the Magic Kingdom! It was a little chilly this morning and sweatshirts were in order for some of us. Cassidy chose to go full on blanket - :rotfl: I do like this time of year vs. Sept in regards to weather. It is so nice to not MELT. But I do love those September crowds!!

Disney%20Feb%202015%20001_zpsniquuhvz.jpg

We waited for just a bit and then along came a boat. We of course had to take a few pics on the boat - what else is mom supposed to do? :laughing:

I see Wyatt's coat was put on after getting on the boat - not as tough as he thought I guess - lol Also I have NO idea what my husband is pointing at - I'm thinking Space Mountain???? Who knows with him.

Disney%20Feb%202015%20003_zpsfnvz5tom.jpg

Cassidy staying nice and warm.

Disney%20Feb%202015%20005_zpsxut92xkw.jpg

Once we docked at Magic Kingdom, we headed through the tunnel - one of my favorite places to walk :goodvibes

Disney%20Feb%202015%20007_zpshlx2mma4.jpg

What would our first stop be???? Here is a clue...it's my second favorite, behind Gran Fiesta Tour...People Mover!! I love it and my family tolerates it every now and then for me.

Disney%20Feb%202015%20015_zpswutfb4ro.jpg
Disney%20Feb%202015%20014_zps14fo7rfi.jpg

Some of us tolerate it more than others...He's making fun of me in this pic - faking getting all excited about the people mover.

Disney%20Feb%202015%20016_zpsada08hvk.jpg

Seriously though, look at that view - how can anyone NOT like the People Mover???? It's hard looking at this pic though, with the water all drained. I am so so glad that all of that construction is done.

Disney%20Feb%202015%20022_zpscw6s22d8.jpg

After mom got her fix it was time to head for a first for Cassidy (I think - lol, I may need to go back and read my own trip report!) Big Thunder! She is so funny. She is a thrill junkie once she gets up the courage to try something for the first time. Once she conquers it- watch out! Then it's so hard to get her off!

The reason I think this is her first ride is because of all the pics I took of her in line - I am SO wishing I had a) taken notes on this trip or b) completed this report in a timely manner!!

Disney%20Feb%202015%20029_zpsfnpzemwx.jpg

Then again, I guess I took some of Annie too!

Disney%20Feb%202015%20030_zpsk2ioa7nt.jpg

Disney%20Feb%202015%20032_zpsqn5wbdog.jpg

Wyatt was so excited to get to ride alone- Big Thunder is so fun to ride alone because you slam all over the seats on the curves!

Disney%20Feb%202015%20038_zpsdf9dz1l2.jpg

Disney%20Feb%202015%20036_zps6jneenif.jpg

Disney%20Feb%202015%20044_zpstngdugew.jpg

Disney%20Feb%202015%20042_zpsipw5xtez.jpg

After our ride on the "Wildest Ride in the Wilderness" it was time for a snack - Cotton Candy of course. DH and Cassidy are obsessed with it. They eat SO. MUCH. on Every trip! I'm not sure where we had gotten this batch from - we may have stopped at the confectionary or Casey's to get it on the way in. Oh well either way we were having some cotton candy!

Disney%20Feb%202015%20023_zps38pjtd2q.jpg

Disney%20Feb%202015%20028_zpsftuq4zyp.jpg

This series of photos cracks me up. They were having quite the discussion about something. Wish I could remember what! All the while DH is shoving cotton candy in - :rotfl2:

Disney%20Feb%202015%20027_zpsbrkatrzh.jpg

Disney%20Feb%202015%20026_zpszqkrsvzs.jpg

OK mom, time to go - enough pictures!! But where were we off to??

Great update!! Yay for first time on BTMR for Cassidy!! Love the Peoplemover!! :dance3:

Great update!! Yay for first time on BTMR for Cassidy!! Love the Peoplemover!! :dance3:

It's so funny for me to even type this out because we have been back so many times since this trip and she has ridden it like 20 times at least since then! lol And yes, the Peoplemover is pretty much the most perfect ride. A tour of Tomorrowland??? OK!

Really enjoyed reading this trip report!

Thanks! Glad to have more new readers - it makes it a little more fun to write!

So happy you finished. Enjoyed reading the end a lot. I don't hop on as much as I used to. Can't believe this was two years ago! Hope all is well with everyone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter