Mom and three college girls, Coronado Springs Business Class or Dolphin non club level

Coronado Springs Business Class or Dolphin non club level for Mom and three college girls

• Coronado Springs

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Dolphin

Votes: 4 50.0%

• Total voters

rcraw45425

<font color=darkorchid>I'm a 43 year old mom with
Quick weekend trip September25-27 for MNSSHP and Food and Wine Festival. Right now I have a regular room booked at the Dolphin (SPG member, AAA rate) and also a Business Class Room at Coronado Springs. I'll have my two daughters and one of their friends with me. Driving so I have a car (factoring in the parking fee at Swolphin properties). I know that we'll probably hit all parks except AK. I've been leaning toward CS for the lounge offerings but started thinking that it's not open all the time like the Deluxe Disney CLs are and we'll probably not be able to take advantage of it except maybe for breakfast. I like the inside corridors for safety. Have stayed single nights at both properties but have never actually spent an entire trip at either one. Not a fan of the DDP so that's not a deciding factor. My girls and I already have Magic Bands that we can reuse, if I go with Dolphin I'll have to get the friend one. All opinions welcome.

I chose Dolphin for Location (you are attending the F & W Fest)! Not sure if you can get info on room sizes, but with 4 Women I would think a larger room would be another plus!

We just returned yesterday yesterday from a stay at the Poly (which was wonderful!), however we def missed the Boardwalk/ dolphin area. Easier access to 2 parks just I bus ride to MK or AK.Our daughters are in college also and have already decided they want to return to the Boardwalk areaI'd def do the dolphin with your trip. Also stayed at CS when the kids wee younger, great place too!

thanks all! I'm leaning more toward the Dolphin again as well. Hubby and I went down last year (Nov 1) literally woke up that morning an he says "I need to get away, see what you can find!" I managed the Swan for less than $200 and snagged an 'Ohana reservation for that evening. For F&W the location is hard to beat. I was thinking if nothing else we can drive to MK for the Halloween Party. A little confused though, I thought that the Dolphin was full bed s but one site I was on mentioned queens. Did they upgrade?

Ans as for the Poly, I truly miss it but with the construction and last minute nothing is available in the price range I want to pay (Paid too much for the CR in May!)

Have they started construction at WL? They're supposed to be adding villas. Not sure when it starts. Check to be sure because we were at a resort when construction was going on and it was not fun.

Wilderness Lodge is one of our favs. The lobby and the compactness of the resort is awesome. Do check the construction schedule but off the top of my head, I think it is slated to start in October. Enjoy the planning.

No construction until later according to the website (on the quiet pool) but we'll be going non stop so unless there's construction blocking the route to the boat to MK or the bus stop we're good. This is literally a whirlwind trip, arrive Friday afternoon, hit MNSSHP at Magic Kingdom that night, then over to HS/EPCOT/MK on Saturday. Then back home on Sunday. All three have class again on Monday morning so no time to dawdle.

No construction until later according to the website (on the quiet pool) but we'll be going non stop so unless there's construction blocking the route to the boat to MK or the bus stop we're good. This is literally a whirlwind trip, arrive Friday afternoon, hit MNSSHP at Magic Kingdom that night, then over to HS/EPCOT/MK on Saturday. Then back home on Sunday. All three have class again on Monday morning so no time to dawdle.

Sounds like a blast! Have a great trip!

Hubby decided that it was too intense for him, lol!

I enjoy it in the fall, and nothing beats it decorated for Christmas. Just realized that our last WL stay was Thanksgiving '09 so it'll be like new to us again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter