• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moleskine AND Bodyglide?

mamahas5

Mouseketeer
As I'm putting together my packing list, I'm trying to pare it down and wonder if I really need to bring moleskin? I know it doesn't take up a lot of space but it's another thing to keep track of. If I bring Bodyglide will that be enough?

Ive never used moleskin but I live my bodyglide and could travel without it.

I'd bring a little moleskin just in case. It wouldn't take up much room, and if you decide you do need it while at WDW, I don't think you can buy it anywhere on-property.

The one time I didn't bring it, my son got blisters, and I bought some in the gift shop at CSR. I brought that and bodyglide and goldbond powder last week, used all except the moleskin. I also brought and didn't use, these new bandaid brand for blisters, found it by the footcare.

I'd bring a little moleskin just in case. It wouldn't take up much room, and if you decide you do need it while at WDW, I don't think you can buy it anywhere on-property.

Actually you can buy it in the little gift shops in most of the resorts. I swear by it. This April I put in on the soles of my feet where I knew my hot spots were and guess what no blisters.. Greatest invention. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter