• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MODS: Please LOCK/CLOSE this thread as Fridge is Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
eeyoregon..i have to cancel my sept 4th thru 11th fridge swap..i am really sorry. i had to cancel my whole disney trip :sad2: :sad2:
something came up

Thank you for letting me know. I am very sorry for you!!

gina

Hi eeyoregon

Are you running this fridge swap into next year?

We are going to be in Movies from 3rd May 08 until 17th May 08, and I'm looking to include myself in a swap if possible for those dates.

Is this possible or do I need to wait a bit longer until you have those dates listed?

thanks
gary

Hi eeyoregon

Are you running this fridge swap into next year?

We are going to be in Movies from 3rd May 08 until 17th May 08, and I'm looking to include myself in a swap if possible for those dates.

Is this possible or do I need to wait a bit longer until you have those dates listed?

thanks
gary

Hey, if the little bugger is still running and hasn't gone MIA it's yours for May 3-17!! I will put you down and keep you posted along the way.

gina

Sorry if this has already been asked on a previous page, but I was wondering about the size of the fridge, whether it has the little freezer section, etc. Is there a picture of it posted somewhere? TIA

Sorry if this has already been asked on a previous page, but I was wondering about the size of the fridge, whether it has the little freezer section, etc. Is there a picture of it posted somewhere? TIA

It's the smaller size and does have the small freezer compartment. We ordered it from Circuitcity.com...the $70ish one.

:banana: Happy dancing...FINALLY FILLED EVERY DAY IN AUGUST AND SEPTEMBER!!!!:banana:

Important: There seems to be 2 scenarios regarding actually getting the fridge when it is your turn. 1.) Your dates are back-to-back with the previous swapper and the luggage cast members are on the ball and are sending the fridge directly to the room without you asking for it. 2.) Cast members are not paying attention OR there is a gap between users.

If you must track down the fridge please do the following: INQUIRE AT LUGGAGE STORAGE DESK, NOT FRONT DESK. Use NORMAL words...they won't have a clue what a "swap" is or what a "DIS'er" is so say something like: "My friend left a box for me. It's large, says EEYORE on the outisde and has such and such name, reservation number and check-in date (using your info of course).

gina

Let's think HOLIDAYS!! Most of November is still open...it might not hold a turkey, but it will hold egg nog!

NEVER too early to think of 2008 (the new year is only 5 months away)! Get on the list now!

CURRENT SWAPPERS: A past user was kind enough to reinforce our box with tape and write the word EEYORE on all 4 sides as well as the top of the box to help identify OUR fridge. Recent swapper reports that there are plenty of stick on labels still.

Happy swapping! It's getting real...my Magical Express luggage tags arrived :woohoo: !!

Gina

Ok, I just have to say how flipping excited I am about free dining!! I was reading all of the menus for the places that we are eating at and can't believe how much money we are going to save!!! :cool1:

Plus I will be using our handy dandy fridge in my room for only $6 total!! Placed my gardengrocer order yesterday...come on August 25th!

Eeyoregon.

If Aug 14th to Aug 20th is still open i'd be honored to participate in the swap.

Is March 8-13th 2008 available?

Thanks

Why yes it certainly is! I will mark you down. At some point I will need the name that your reservation is under, the ressie #, check-in date and cell phone number if available.

Welcome to our swap!

Gina

Eeyoregon.

If Aug 14th to Aug 20th is still open i'd be honored to participate in the swap.

I am sorry but those dates are full. Be sure to check out the Swap Sticky at the top of this board as it lists all available swaps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter