MODS: Please LOCK/CLOSE this thread as Fridge is Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I know it's probably a long shot but I wondered if the above dates are still available. I can pay through Paypal immediately if so.
Please let me know. Thanks.

Only partial days are available. You are welcome to use it beginning September 16 and swapping it to the next DIS'er on the 19th. Let me know.

Gina

Only partial days are available. You are welcome to use it beginning September 16 and swapping it to the next DIS'er on the 19th. Let me know.

Gina

Thanks but we will need it for the entire stay. I can do without it for one day but 3 would be too many. No worries, I kind of found out about this late so I'm not surprised that I can't find any dates.

Thanks though.

I have not received payment from the following folks and am not sure if no payment means you no longer need the fridge:

Mommagoof August 10-20
Mollybelle December 15-22

Because I fronted the money for the fridge out of pocket so that the June folks would get it in time, I really need the $6.00 from each user ASAP. If payment isn't received and I don't hear from you, I will assume you no longer need the fridge and will offer the above dates to the next person on the waiting list.

Thanks,
Gina

Some awesome dates are still available: Thanksgiving, Mousefest and New Year's!!!

Also have plenty of July and some August dates open...fill our fridge with cool drinks for those hot summer days.

Our 1st DIS user (Akmom) just got back and said the swap worked great! YAY :yay: !

Next up is Disneymucks! Hope you have a great trip. Be sure and let me know how the fridge worked out and if you have any ideas or suggestions to make the swap work more efficiently!

gina

To everyone signed up: please help me spread the word for July and August as we have some significant gaps to fill.

Thanks!
gina

If you are signed up and have not already given me your reservation number and the name that the reservation is under, please do so ASAP. You can send it via Private Message or email to eeyoregon@aol.com.

Thanks.

Eeyoregon, thanks for organizing this swap. Our family will be staying at the All Star Movies October 23 to 30th. So we'll sign up for the OCTOBER 24-29 slot in your calender.

Eeyoregon, thanks for organizing this swap. Our family will be staying at the All Star Movies October 23 to 30th. So we'll sign up for the OCTOBER 24-29 slot in your calender.

I gotcha down for picking up the fridge on October 24 and swapping it on the 29th.

Thanks!

Gina

Late notice! Is there any last minute opening for a fridge swap > Arriving July 2 and leaving July 5th @ all star music.

does anyone have a fridge for all star sports Sept 13-19? Thanks

Be sure to visit the Swap Sticky at the top of the Budget Boards...all swaps and dates along with contact info is listed.

Is November 24 - December 2 still available? I thought I had signed up alread for an All Star Movie swap but I can't find information on it anywhere and it's not on the list here with all of the swaps.

Teresa

**UPDATED AVAILABILITY DATES AS OF 6/06/07**

We have started a new fridge swap for the All Star Movies resort.
Please look at the available dates below and let me know if you are interested. If your dates (or even partial dates) are open and you would like to participate please post to this thread or send me a Private Message.

Here is what is still AVAILABLE:

JULY 14-31
AUGUST 1-20
September 1-4
SEPTEMBER 16-19
OCTOBER 8-16
NOVEMBER 9-30
DECEMBER 1-7
JANUARY 1-7
and so on!!

Save $10 a day and join our swap today!!!

Is November 24 - December 2 still available? I thought I had signed up alread for an All Star Movie swap but I can't find information on it anywhere and it's not on the list here with all of the swaps.

Teresa

Teresa, I already have you listed for the dates requested on our swap, see below. Send me a pm if you need more info

Fantastic FREE All-Star resorts fridge/coffee maker swap avail July/Jan/Feb 2008

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Fantastical All-Star Resorts fridge swap is in full swing and is entirely FREE to new participants! Swap includes fridge, coffee maker, electric kettle, and toaster possibly. Available dates include July 16 to August 4, Jan 3-Jan 26, 2008, and most dates after Feb 19, 2008.

Please contact toesmom or reply on last page of thread if you're interested in joining up. Also, please read the basic rules down below before joining.

Thanks!

Current members signed up:

sgrossy: jun 2-8
bord1niowa: Jun 10-23
Iluvjiminy: Jun 24-July 1
MACfamily4: Jul 1-7
canucktyke: Jul 10-16
spaddy's mom: Aug 4-11
dbmarie: Aug 14-22
toesmom: Aug 23-26
Crazy4mandms: Aug 28-Sept 3
Estherhead: Sept 3-7
frannn: Sept 7-17
Maddi: Sept 17-22
tooncanator: Sept 22- Oct 4
Toesmom: Oct 4-8
sham101505: oct 8-13
Lindy Loo: Oct 13-20
cherokeemamma; Oct 21-29
Bmuffin: Oct 29 - Nov 8
Evilqueenfan: Nov 9- 17
Disneybarlans: Nov 20 - 26
Wanttogonow: Nov 26 - Dec 2
LuckyLabonte: Dec 10-23
JanieJ: Dec 23-28
Boothby's: Dec 28-Jan 4
jjod96: Jan 26-Feb 2 2008
speedyf: Feb 2-8
Befferk: Feb 8-19
toesmom: Mar 6-9
Ashleypmo: May 3-10
Suzanna1973: May 25-31

Is November 24 - December 2 still available? I thought I had signed up alread for an All Star Movie swap but I can't find information on it anywhere and it's not on the list here with all of the swaps.Teresa

Glad "Toes" was on top it...I got worried I had missed you and had just filled those dates yesterday!! Happy swapping!

Sorry Mods...been trying not to post here but it occured to me that should I be hit by an ice cream truck, I am the ONLY person who knows the contact info for each swapper! I wanted to put it in print for everyone (not risk a PM being lost, etc.). So here it goes...

No DIS name: Pamela Alexander July 21-27
danacath July 27 - August 5
Mona & Cleo St-Onge August 5-12
Archcrb August 12-19
Eeyore's Tailfinder August 19-26
Eeyoregon August 25 - September 1
happypooh September 1-5
Stcav2000 September 7-12
dsanner September 12-16
loricandy September 16-19
Reese September 19 - October 3 (LUCKY!!)
Rolshuk October 3-8
BelleRocks October 13-17
zacem'smom October 17-24
Dismarkle October 24-29
Bmuffin October 29 - November 9
perterb December 1-8
belle&beast December 8-15
Mrs.viv07 January 6 - 16/17
Lori1043 (STILL NEED INFO when available) February 1-10

Participants: Please check the above dates and let me know if there are errors.

Thanks! Happy Swapping!
Gina

eeyoregon..i have to cancel my sept 4th thru 11th fridge swap..i am really sorry. i had to cancel my whole disney trip :sad2: :sad2:
something came up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter