Mods please close

First of all, you look like Quasimoto.

Second of all, why the hell are you so conceited?

If you didn't like the answer you got, don't complain. Those answers are other people's opinions. I'm sorry if they don't please you. You need to realize, you're not always going to get the answers you want in life. Most of the time you're going to get the truth. And that's basically what you got. So don't complain. We're going to give you the SAME EXACT ANSWER AS BEFORE.

You're signature is too large. The maximum dimensions the image should be is 300 x 200 pixels.

If you didn't like the answer you got, don't complain. Those answers are other people's opinions. I'm sorry if they don't please you. You need to realize, you're not always going to get the answers you want in life. Most of the time you're going to get the truth. And that's basically what you got. So don't complain. We're going to give you the SAME EXACT ANSWER AS BEFORE.

You go girl!

Hm. Quasimoto, please don't IM me anymore. It annoys me that you're so self-obsessed, you can't take a hint.

Hm.

I just wanted a second opinion I also resent the fact that you consider me egotistical i am not complaining about my answers as i specified i am just wanting a second opinion to see the varied results I realized the first post was not wordered that way annd I apologize for that but dont like to be called arrogant or egotistical.

I just wanted a second opinion I also resent the fact that you consider me egotistical i am not complaining about my answers as i specified i am just wanting a second opinion to see the varied results I realized the first post was not wordered that way annd I apologize for that but dont like to be called arrogant or egotistical.

Then...don't act like it?

If you don't want be called arrogant or egotisitical take your picture out of your signature. It seems very self-glorifying. You could've asked for second opinions on the orginal character thread.

On the account of IM I had realized how stupid first original post looked and correceted i was going to apologize If you had taken my words the wrong way please let somebody speak and thenn you will have your chance to cut me down and call me names I will not protest as long as I have said what I need to.

To answer your question I am 14

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter